Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Massacre Elegy

Quote Originally Posted by Deifact View Post
    Hmm well bard doesn't really need any love right now, they're like a staple for most high end content right?

Seems a 100% slow would help RDM more.
    Yes we all realize that it still doesn't change the fact that they said we could have it but haven't given it. It would be the same for any job, if they promised Blue mages that they would let them learn, say encumbrance and didn't let them or promised all mages hastega and didn't give it to them they'd all have the right to ask where the heck is it, right?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Yeah, the only reason that this is even an issue is because SE didn't just say "no" in the first place. Or at least say "we'll look into it, but don't hold your breath".

To me the obvious way to add M.E. would be as part of a 119 upgrade on G Horn or Daur, or both.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    To me the obvious way to add M.E. would be as part of a 119 upgrade on G Horn or Daur, or both.
    massacre elegy is pretty OP. Let's make it so you have to have carnwenhan, gjallahorn, and daurdabla all at 119 as prerequisites for a quest to obtain the song. don't want to make it too easy to get.
    (0)

Bleh it wouldn't be overpowered if they would just give every job what they promise, but they probably won't.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I suggested to SE that Massacre Elegy be a Gjallahorn 99 specific song before and again no response from SE. As for 119 Carnwenhan, 99 Gjallarhorn and 99 Daurdabla for Massacre elegy, I'd be fine with that.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Again I'm asking for a status update on Massacre Elegy SE. If you have changed your mind and decided NOT to release it that's fine too. I just want a status update on it as it's been 3 years since you said brds would get the spell. Basically I don't want false hope for it, so can we get an update.
    (1)

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Would be great on Gjallarhorn and maybe put some kind of unique song on Durabdala for when they introduce the eventual "Adds two song effects" augment to a Skirmish Harp.
    (0)
    Last edited by Xsilver; 08-28-2014 at 05:29 AM.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I think it's a bit unfair that the question about the Improving black belt(spelled incorrectly as well) http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ack-Belt-to-99 got answered 3 days after was posted and my question about Massacre Elegy still goes unanswered. Please SE just give a response, either yes we still plan to give brds Massacre Elegy + timeframe or NO we decided to change our minds and brds will not be getting it.
    (0)

Character
    Shinzagoon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    SE pls ; _ ;
    (0)

Character
    Chiaia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

So Job Points adding spells at some point...

Does that mean Mass Elegy might finally be coming to brds?
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast