Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Thanks community/dev team for the recent responses!

Just wanted to show a little appreciation for the community and dev team for all of the recent responses/comments/insight they've been providing lately
    (9)

Character
    Bukota
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    Just wanted to show a little appreciation for the community and dev team for all of the recent responses/comments/insight they've been providing lately
    Yes, this level of interaction is appropriate for a subscription service. Keep up the good work.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Don't be a stranger now, Hvinire!
    We promise to not slay every cactuar we see..
    (3)

Thanks for the support! We've got a lot of cool stuff on the way and I can't wait to share all of it with you (when the time is right, naturally!).

Hvinire has been active on these forums lately, but you gotta understand he's been afraid of showing up and accidentally unleashing "1000 Needles." Having more people in the thread to absorb the damage might be a good idea in case this happens.
    (18)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Happy to see so many of you appreciate the work we do here. I know I'm not posting TOO often but you can know for sure I'm taking in all your feedback and impressions on a daily basis and sharing it with the team.

Now to casually walk out of here before OMG ::PHITPHITTHOUSANDNEEDLESPHITPHIT:: I'm so so sorry, that was definitely not intentional.
    (28)
    Robert "Hvinire" Peeler - Community Team

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    While I may not always agree with some of the news you relay, I want you guys to know I really do appreciate the work you do. I like many people realize your job is more difficult than some think, and try not to shoot the messenger . I am more impressed that it seems like you guys really enjoy the work you do.
    (1)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Camate please, we have mastered the 1000 needs JA "Weapon Bash"

(0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Great jobs!! FFXI is the best game ever and I appreciate you bringing the good news
    (2)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    While I may not always agree with some of the news you relay, I want you guys to know I really do appreciate the work you do. I like many people realize your job is more difficult than some think, and try not to shoot the messenger . I am more impressed that it seems like you guys really enjoy the work you do.
    Agreed! While it's unreasonable to think that every idea posted in here can be delivered, the fact that you guys are following up with many of them and letting us know what's being looked into, what's probably not possible (and sometimes finding a solution in the middle like the upcoming battle stats text command), and what's being considered or worked on is very much appreciated
    (1)

Player
    I do appreciate the increased spirit of interactivity, even though I also agree the dev team does seem to miss the mark alot, it does seem like they're trying a lot harder than they were in the past many years, even with clearly low resources, and that's appreciated.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast