Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1

Things that you are excited for

Felt the forums could use a boost of good feelings with all of the negative that has been brought in recently. There are a few things later this month and next I'm excited about. I love that we are finally getting perishe as a trust npc. Though I kind of wish it was abyssea perishe, but only because she seems so lonely and is alwaly asking you when you talk to her what is happening outside her isolated dimensional pocket. I also love we are getting my favorite serpent general as a trust. Just need to finish his quest now. I am also happy that next month we will be getting Cait as an avatar. Though which version are we getting? The WotG version or VW Cait? As Cait from VW said they were not the Cait we knew but another one. I am also excited that my LS that is what is left of my limbus shell will be able to do delve soon.

What are some things the rest of you are excited to see coming later this month or in march?
    (3)

2. 02-05-2014 11:07 PM

Player
    RF2/+1(Relic), RF3/+1(Empyrean), Trust adjustments, new Trust NPCs, Monstrosity updates. Thats basically it, I find some things like Cait Sith coming to be awesome, but I would not say I am excited so much since they don't really effect me and I am still waiting for some changes to RDM to make the job better.
    (0)

Player
    1) New Trust NPCs, along with opportunity to collect missed ones ... Gotta catch 'em all.

2) Ability to use Trust NPCs in final limit break. I hope this opens the door for them to eventally be used in nearly ALL fights.

3) A viable path from 1-99 completely solo, so that the game can be advertised as a product that has cured the frustrations of its past and inject new life into its old veins.

4) When 3 is a reality, they should make a website like the Trust and RoE websites. Something to the effect of "Now is the best time to come back ever, and accomplish all those goals you were never able to!"

It should include a thorough guide for new players detailing generically all of the steps that should be taken to get to 99.

It doesn't have to give specific leveling locations, but it should be very specific about the level caps that exist, and the fact that the dev team has worked meticulously to remove them as a barrier from solo players.

This might actually entice FF franchise players to try the game if they haven't.
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    New relic, Cait Sith, the HP/MP bonuses to non-Galka/non-TaruTarus, and hopefully trust NPCs in a party.
    (1)

Player
    Relic upgrades and Seekers of Adoulin updates in general. Summoners appear to be getting a new avatar, good for them (I am not a summoner, but as a bst, new pets are always exciting news and from my understanding, it has been long overdue).

FFXI is not perfect by any means, but the recent updates have been really nice additions to the game. I did not expect to be play much ffxi after the release of 14 (I Do not play much 14 at all now), but the updates thus far have been superb^^
    (0)

Everything, I'm so excited, this game is the best
    (0)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Prishe and Ulmia will be wonderful to use as Trusts for me.
    Trust has opened up a new enjoyable way of meriting on pages for me as a BLM. So that will only enhance it further.

I will also look at any and all Monstrosity new stuff. Aquans is it this time? Could be very cool. Birds were extremely fun to do. (yes, excepting that annoying Apkallu lol)
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    The new Seeker's of Adoulin missions, story and zone (looks really cool!)

The latest "Freshly Picked Vana'diel" livestream was posted on SE's official FFXI youtube channel a couple days ago. It's with Japanese audio, but has automatic translated captions if you click the CC button (though it's a little rough).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPX9F9LQZck
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    We'll after watching that you can tell which hey new stuff announcement SE is tossing lots of money to. Not to XI lol -.- though seriously where was that new area they were in? XI's version of the crystal tower? Soo gloomy
    (0)

Player
    (2)