World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Shuriken

Hello.
    I think Ninja needs a good refresh with throwing;
    Some few new boomerang/chakram
    Especially new cheap/easy to get strong shurikens that we can hold in bags like tools.
    What is Sange for now?
    Anyone recalls Shadow (Clyde Arrowny) from FFVI ? ... how powerfull that Ninja throwing was?
    (1)
    Nel.

Character
    Mcdavid
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Ninjas have wanted a viable throwing option and possibly throwing WS's for ten years. Safe to say it's never going to happen unfortunately.
    (2)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    lol Shadow throwing stuff in FFVI was totally broken though. If you abused it. (as you should of course)
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    So was throwing things with edge from IV.
    (0)

Character
    Pyroluv
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    would be awesome if you could throw weapons like ff2-3. A good way to get rid of gear you don't use. "/em throws a ???? to bubbly Bernie, deals 99999 dmg" Yaaay!!! Ooh wait!! omg!! was that my Ragnarok...... ><;
    (1)

Player
    We could have a throwback (hah!) to days of yore and have NINs throw Bomb Cores.
    (1)

Player
    Shurikens were incredibly strong at lower lvls; shurikens, juji shurikens, and manji shurikens in particular. I recall tanking in sea serpent grotto at lvl 30ish using juji shurikens, the pld was voking, curing and doing everything he could to pull hate back, but I just keep chucking them bad boys. Sange was also good (In abyssea), but fumas were somewhat expensive to make and the koga variations were hard to obtain in bulk. It is a shame that shurikens are a dated weapon (Never heard of an actual weapon being dated), but there is no justification in using them with the introduction of lvl 119 weapons. I had some fun times using shurikens, especially at the bird camps; ToA areas. Great idea op, I'm wit it^^
    (0)
    Last edited by WoW; 02-07-2014 at 06:18 AM.