Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Empyrean Weapons upgrades.

Good day Development team. Just inquiring on what will be done to increase the availability of Heavy Metals Plates/Pouches, Riftdross, and Riftcinders? I feel like there is not enough of these around anymore and when fighting VWs, it seems that the Riftdross, Riftcinders, and Heavy Metal Plates/Pouches drop rates are scarce.

Could it be put under consideration to added these important items to Abyssea and/or Hard Mode Mission Battles? Thanks for listening.
    (13)

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Yes please add these to every battle and event kill, i farmed for over a year just to get 400 and give up. now might be starting over but sick of farming the same kills or the same bad drop rates and the long line of 1500 is just way tooooo much to get. and the price has jumped from the old 80k to almost 200k each. just out of reach besides farming them

thanks
    (1)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

Player
    They should really just tone down the requirements overall.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I wanna see them add these to the list of things you can buy with copper vouchers.
    (3)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    On what server are they almost 200k? O.o
    On Asura (Usually the most expensive server) They range from 100k-120k
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomair View Post
    On what server are they almost 200k? O.o
    On Asura (Usually the most expensive server) They range from 100k-120k
    On Bahamut 150k is the going price, though there's always the "idc how long it sits there, I want MOAR" people who price at 160-200k, and I'm sure they're bought once someone's close.

Think a friend of mine may of talked about your server the other day. Mentioned he saw someone with 1200 HMPs priced at 120k on another server, though he didn't specify. He was mildly tempted to transfer for em for his Ochain. :P
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    On Bahamut 150k is the going price, though there's always the "idc how long it sits there, I want MOAR" people who price at 160-200k, and I'm sure they're bought once someone's close.

Think a friend of mine may of talked about your server the other day. Mentioned he saw someone with 1200 HMPs priced at 120k on another server, though he didn't specify. He was mildly tempted to transfer for em for his Ochain. :P
    And even 120k is on the higher end. (You can find people shouting "HMPx10 100kea" regularly.)
    (0)

8. 07-02-2014 08:25 AM

Yeah, it gets frustrating trying to collect these items. I do like the idea of getting them with Copper Vouchers.
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Yup, the good ole empy 95 trial, blocking people since...whenever it was. I done lost track of my years at this point. I'm amazed they were so willing to leave that trial behind after it proved such a failure. A 119 empy is about on par with owning a 75 mythic these days, I figure. All because they went overboard with the last two trials to try to warrant their existence in comparison to the costs of the other two. Even just 500 HMP as a requirement would have disqualified most casual players and kept them rarer than not :x
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    I don't mind empy being 200M each, since Mythic was more expensive and empy is supposed to be an expensive legendary like relic/mythic.

The real issue is, besides harp almost every empy are fairly weak compare with relic and mythic. It doesn't really worth that much when you can get better weapon such as mythic, or get relic which is cheaper.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast