Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    ??O.o....So Are you asking me to please leave the FFXI forums Then??
    No, I'm saying that people that want to read what people are saying about BLU, will read through all of the BLU forums. You don't need to reply to one thread, then go into all the others telling people to go and check out what an awesome post you just wrote in another thread.

People love to hear other people's ideas, but try and keep them short and sweet.

And try and refrain from quoting/linking yourself... it just gives off that aura of "I love myself" and nobody cares for that. Once every now and again is fine, particularly if it's a link to a thread on an external site, or one in an obscure location, but there's no need to link to another thread at the top of the BLU forums, as most people will read it when it's had a new reply in it anyway.
    (3)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    No, I'm saying that people that want to read what people are saying about BLU, will read through all of the BLU forums. You don't need to reply to one thread, then go into all the others telling people to go and check out what an awesome post you just wrote in another thread.

People love to hear other people's ideas, but try and keep them short and sweet.

And try and refrain from quoting/linking yourself... it just gives off that aura of "I love myself" and nobody cares for that. Once every now and again is fine, particularly if it's a link to a thread on an external site, or one in an obscure location, but there's no need to link to another thread at the top of the BLU forums, as most people will read it when it's had a new reply in it anyway.
    Fine then!!! You Win!!!!!! I'm done!! HOPE your happy for peeing me off with your bullying perfectionist attacks on me and I don't take it kindly about it! I don't ever fudgen think my thread's, posts or replies are awesome and only fudgen reason I do it is to make the point clear and I don't think you get it at all. I dont do it to just to show my other posts in other threads either but do it knowing there may be newer folks who have stumbled onto that one thread and haven't searched for the other blu/other threads yet and it is totally optional if they rather click on the link that i've made clearly seen/visible or not as well. i'm not saying anymore for i'll probably get kicked for what I have all ready said here, /bow!!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-28-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Don't leave dude! Some of us like your posts
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Thank You! + My Likes and few ideas I have for blue again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    Don't leave dude! Some of us like your posts
    thank you for the comment and I will stay on the forums then. Funny thing is I even got booted from my ls today but not by the LS-Leader while finally getting to the VW Pil fight and took me quite some time to find all of my processing spell's listed on a website before heading out and it also took quite a bit of time to find them all through a too huge of unsorted list, plus equipping my current spell's and then equip the processing spell's that I website searched for as well. So I guess I remain LS-less for now and hope to catch a yell for certain things when needed provided they'll let me join-in as a blu to do them.

Well I do like their idea of putting job traits to one spell and lower equip points but enough spell points on the spell itself to obtain that particular trait thus far for blue mage and wondering how they're going to be covering all of the old spell's with the stats of the past on em with those effects on em as well. I wish blue could get two to three debuff effects spell's with a vw elemental or other other area's processing spell's but maybe even spell's that can work as a process for all the area's that have processing spell's in em.

Like a all in one package spells ordeal and thus eliminate those needs to switch out spell's very much by doing so. Possibly need a more powerful silence + sleep spell or ga versions even. Also be cool but not a must have, I suppose if blu's were given a type of silena-ga spell that cost 0 mp to use to help out in high pt situations on the buff/remove side of things or better yet make it so it could remove several debuffs while adding buffs to you. What other multi-all in one effect's spell's do you think blu could use?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-28-2014 at 12:11 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    Soooo, back on the topic of the update, as someone whose favorite job is Blu, and as someone who basically never gets to play Blu ever due to them being undesired, I love the crap out of this news and hope upon hope that it finally lets me cast actual damage spells on things, and people to want me to do it!

Though, I'll admit, Bst (Another of my favorite jobs) was even further behind than Blu, and yes Pup and Smn, though it's debatable whether they were further behind Blu or not, but they are still certainly far behind the leaders in the job community and could use a buff as well.
    (1)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19