Character
    Flamesythe
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Monk Af Weapon Reforged?

Since coming back from a year hiatus i mainly do things solo or with a few friends, looking at oats weapons with envy.Now not to say Eminence weapon isn't great since that's really all i have for an option.But I find my self looking at my monk Af weapon thinking it needs an over haul?
    So say take it back to Af guy with him saying you've used the guts out of them try these with killing x number mobs or seals to have augments of your choice put on them.
    nothing like relic or mythic as I'm sure they are easy for some to get, i just don't have time to invest in that stuff.
    What do you guys think?
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Why Monk alone?
    It'd be nice to see reforged AF weapons but they should be better than 117 weapons, worse than REM.
    (0)

Tojil is probably the easiest, easiest, Delve Megaboss to 5NM/Kill, so easy Its been 8-manned. I don't want to seem insensitive, But if you can shout for even 5 competent players and fill the rest of the alliance with nimrods, you'll likely still win a Tojil run, just shout. Not everything needs an easier to obtain reforged alternative.

... That aside, If they did decide to reforge AF Weapons, which I sorely and truly doubt or they would already, They'd likely become I.lv119 like the armor, but I think they'd probably require more effort to obtain than killing Tojil, since getting AF119 is actually more time consuming than a Tojil run, and far more expensive(or even more time consuming if you decide to farm the materials)
    (0)