Thread: Missions

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Missions

We need the option to be able to redo all missions from the 3 nations, Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, Wings of the Goddess & Seekers of Adoulin to see the story again as if we do it for the 1st time;
    I suggest making a reset mission option or something more appropriate to not lose any access; do a parallel mission line.

Some FFXI story lines are better than other FF`s so we need a "new game+" option for this awesome game please.
    (0)
    Nel.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Why? You can replay the cutscenes with goblin footprints and NPCs, and there is a website with all the cutscenes spliced together.
    (2)

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Just don`t feel like a new walktrough
    (0)
    Nel.

I would like this if it could be done for individual nation strings, or even the last mission in the chain. I have a glitched San d'Oria mission that renders it unable to be completed. If I could reset to start over I could clear it, rather than waiting 2+ months for the dev team to even look at my character data.

The downside I see to this is the amount of gil that clearing the missions are worth, and that doing missions unlocks so many zones. You might unintentionally lock yourself out of something.
    (2)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I just start a new mule on my second account and run through them when I get bored from time to time.

Though I've not done that since mid last year now to be honest.

And yes, I accept that it's sort of cheese-ing it doing it on a dual box account just to run through it with my main helping.
    I must have 9 characters now including my main with all 3 nations at rank 10. And at least 3 characters all the way through CoP, Zilart, ToAU, er.. WotG.. and whatever else there is to do.
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Silentsteel
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I would like this if it could be done for individual nation strings, or even the last mission in the chain. I have a glitched San d'Oria mission that renders it unable to be completed. If I could reset to start over I could clear it, rather than waiting 2+ months for the dev team to even look at my character data.

The downside I see to this is the amount of gil that clearing the missions are worth, and that doing missions unlocks so many zones. You might unintentionally lock yourself out of something.
    I have this same problem with a bastok mission, wish they would look at it already. =/
    (0)