Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by AyinDygra View Post
    Obligatory linking to my job suggestions in my ideal expansion thread
    Mimic
    I think your Mimic job is well though out, but I offer one suggestion: AF set should be based after Gogo of FF6.
    (0)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Ok, I think I got one....I'll call it green mage....and it can actually use magic to summon/conjure powerful weapons. Hopefully strong enough that it won't need to use any weapons but more than likely it will need at least one so...A GREAT AXE :-)
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert_Lakshmi View Post
    I think your Mimic job is well though out, but I offer one suggestion: AF set should be based after Gogo of FF6.
    Quote Originally Posted by AyinDygra
    Their Artifact, Relic, and Emyprean gear is mismatched robes with gaudy colors, patterns and textures. They wear hoods and veils that cover their faces.
    (that's Gogo, isn't it?)
    (0)

I got it...it's PERFECT...I don't know why I didn't think of it before, well except for the obvious no SE doesn't want us to have that kind of power. Still, here goes...a job that actually lets us charm beastmen and have beastmen jugs.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Lol lack of sleep today, Blah?
    (0)

Hehehe ah I'm crossing mah fingers...hoping to have meself a little Qiqiroon pet
    (0)

Character
    Annataru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Griblit had the best post
    (0)
    janethetaru

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3