Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New job possibilities

If new job suggestions are being taken I'd like to suggest a necromancer type job. Cliche I know but considering how many undead creatures that are in the game it would be quite cool to finally be able to call on them instead of being mauled by them.
    (0)

Player
    Already gave us puppetmaster. It was necromancer until a few months before it's release, when they decided good guys don't raise an army of the undead.
    (3)

Chemist, toss items at people for heal and dmg with mixing bombs.
    (4)

RerPurGer - A generic fantasy RPG job class with ideas stolen from (My favorite RPG with this job in it) that would totally not fit into the Final Fantasy universe but I want it in because its in (My favorite RPG).

K well, on that note, lets get the rest of the wishlist jobs that are never going to be added out of the way.

>Every job from past Final Fantasies
    >Every job from past Final Fantasy spin offs (Tactics, Tactics advanced, etc)
    >Every job from other MMOs.
    (1)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    What about Memorist from Final Fantasy Dimensions?
    (1)

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    tons of great classes from tactics they could use..

-Time Mage
    -Mime
    -Orator
    -Onion Knight

although theres a ton, most are just small variances of other jobs like PLD and DRK, WHM,BLM etc.

so FFXI has already covered the basics from tactics.
    (1)

Character
    Griblit
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Time Mage:
    Support Job Type with some Magic DMG
    Abilities: Hastega, Haste II, Reflect (prevents the next spell and auto-casts it back at enemy), Slow, Slow II, Slowga, Stop (longer lasting stun), Demi, Confuse (has a chance for target to auto-attack themself), Pain (DoT), Float, Syphon (absorbs MP, HP and TP), Gravity, Ruin (tier 1 spell), Dark (tier 2 spell), Stardust (Tier 3 spell), Comet (Tier 4 Spell), Shadow Flare (Tier 5 spell), Barrier (casts protect and shell on target)

Berserker:
    melee DD using H2H (claws only)
    Abilities: Rage (Greatly raises DMG and attack speed, but you can't use abilities or WSs), Rush (high damage with knockback), Howl (raises HP for party), Frenzy (increases counter rate), Reflex (next attack will evade, also evasion up buff), Leap (similar to jump), Blitz (attack that inflicts slow), Air Render (ranged attack), Bonecrusher (next attack will counter with double damage)

Chemist:
    Healer, support, enfeebler and Light Ranged DD
    Abilities: Fire Bomb (fire damage), Oil (DoT, slow, and greatly decreases fire resist), Mix (random buff to entire party), Tonic (random buff to single target), Tranq (increases accuracy single target), Flash Bomb (deals damage ignoring any of target's buffs), Salve II, III, IV, V (cures), Astra (Prevents the next debuff on target), Mana Tonic (restores some of target's MP)

Just some ideas I would love to see!
    (7)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Morpher from tactics advance! Now that we have have monstrosity, it could be a fun job to play.
    (2)

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Obligatory linking to my job suggestions in my ideal expansion thread

Chemist
    Engineer
    Jikuu Sage (Time and Space)
    Mimic
    Judgemaster (based on the proposed expansion story, doesn't fit otherwise)

They sorta get lost in all that info... and nobody reads that far
    (2)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Actually Nec changed to Pup not because good guys would be summoning the dead but because it would break the LORE of undead arent out at daytime outside of dungeons, cause they would seriously limit us to that if they made the job, pretty stupid if u ask me. Having played necros on EQoA on PS2 it made me excited for what could have been but sad for what would have been.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast