Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Now see I completely forgot about that but they could just explain it away with some clever writing or have the necromancer be able to call out a different type of undead. Like have the skeleton have a unique name and maybe give it a reddish aura you know?
    (0)

Bump bump bump
    (0)

Well I hate to steal someone else's idea (kind of) but their suggestion made me think of a pretty good idea for another job. Unfortunately all the names I thought of were LAUGHINGLY LAME so I'll just post the general idea for it.
    It can use special weapons and magic, NOT alchemy to fire off all ranged attacks (arrows, bolts, bullets and throwing weapons)
    Its attacks either always cause a status effect or maybe cause an environmental effect if it does fail.
    Its weapons and/or equipment determine the type of magic used.
    And of course if used it will usher in (hopefully) an all new branch of magic for all mages, even (again hopefully) summoners and red mages.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Well if we did get a necromancer they better have something to do during the daytime so that they're not useless without their pets.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    Well if we did get a necromancer they better have something to do during the daytime so that they're not useless without their pets.
    I was thinking they could have a protective aura around their undead creatures during the day, but most likely big bad ol SE will probably make them weakened during the day or something silly like that.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Thus the need for them to not to become the next loljob if they couldn't have their undead out during the day or their undead hit weaker than a day old kitten.
    (0)

Which is why I suggested the aura, or maybe pull out a different type of undead....oooo or maybe let them summon arcane during the day and undead at night BAM!
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Ooo controller of undead and magical constructs niiice
    (0)

Yes there's a brain in here...sometimes >_>
    (0)

I've been thinking....there's really only 2 scenarios I believe. Either they're going to come out with EIGHT MORE JOBS and make it an even thirty, or they're going to squeeze out just 2 and that's it no more no matter how much people beg so.....GET YOUR IDEAS IN FOLKS you have no right to complain about the job if you don't at least post a good one while the postings good (well you do but you get the idea)
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast