Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home Points for the Protocrystals?

I know that there are new home points to be added, but will there ever be ones to the Protocrystals, Full Moon Fountain, and the Shrouded Maw? And while on the Subject of the Avatars resting home, is there a plan to introduce A 'Difficult Mode' for these fights? (For lack of a better term, seeing how Waking the Beast is technically Hard Mode).
    (8)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Figgs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    the teleports are nice between cities and frontier towns, however if we start adding a port for every area that has something interesting the over world could be more abandoned than it already is? Its still nice to see someone running by or out in the field unlike FFXIV where its sit in RT or Wineport....and tele back to town for the MB

you get what im saying
    (2)
    Back home in FFXI where I belong

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    the teleports are nice between cities and frontier towns, however if we start adding a port for every area that has something interesting the over world could be more abandoned than it already is? Its still nice to see someone running by or out in the field unlike FFXIV where its sit in RT or Wineport....and tele back to town for the MB

you get what im saying
    But at the same time it would be much easier to get help with a mission or fight if people don't have to go though all the running just to help.
    (1)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    But at the same time it would be much easier to get help with a mission or fight if people don't have to go though all the running just to help.
    ^ this x100 times
    (1)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I will always support more Home Points.
    (3)

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    It's easy to get to Mea and Dem using Proto-Waypoints, but La Theine's Proto-Waypoint is in the middle of a canyon with Ordelle's standing between you and the crag. Something that'd make Holla just as easy to get to would be greatly appreciated.
    (0)

Those aren't protocrystals
    (2)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    They're talking about the crystals such as in the Cloisters of Flames, Thunder, Water, Gales, Tremors, Frost
    (1)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Can't you just fork out to the proto-crystals as SMN anyway?

Well, I know you can. And I keep a handy set of forks for such an occasion. For what use they are now lol.

Stuff like the Full Moon Fountain would be a small help I suppose. And wouldn't be surprised to see it added very soon.
    But it's not that much of a run anyway from the available places you can get to quickly already.
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Quote Originally Posted by Frankbrodie View Post
    Can't you just fork out to the proto-crystals as SMN anyway?

Well, I know you can. And I keep a handy set of forks for such an occasion. For what use they are now lol.

Stuff like the Full Moon Fountain would be a small help I suppose. And wouldn't be surprised to see it added very soon.
    But it's not that much of a run anyway from the available places you can get to quickly already.
    That's only if you haven't completed the Mini-Trials. If you finish them, then you can no longer use them as a direct connect.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast