Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Haste and Overdrive Adjustment!!

We're getting a simple but awesome pupdate!

Overdrive will be adjusted.
    In addition to their current affects, equipped maneuvers will receive three effects.
    * Only three effects may be gained, even if multiple maneuvers of the same type are equipped.
    The long awaited "each maneuver is worth three maneuvers" effect.

The Turbo Charge and Turbo Charge II attachments will be adjusted.
    The haste effects granted by this attachment will now be affected by the total value of magical effects rather than the total value from equipment.
    Meaning the effect no longer caps at 25%, but "~43.75% (448/1024)" according to the magical Haste cap. I believe Overdrive provides a Job Ability Haste of 25% right? I'm excited to test this out.

Discuss!
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well sorta. But what it means is also that they are seperate. Right now turbo charger counts as equipment so max between equipment AND turbo is 25%.... which makes turbo kinda useless since you can get that with just gear. But after it should mean they are seperate so you can get 25% from gear AND 43.75% from TC (assuming you can get it that high).

As far as overdrive not sure if there currently is a way to differentiate between magic and ja haste. It's definitely not gear is all I can safely say and it would make sense that it's ja but ya never know.
    (1)