Player

Updated Test Server?

When is there going be an update for test server for the new stuff? Cause for the past few updates was straight to Public Server and haven't even been on Test server. It's like the Test Server went on the back-burner and for when people want to get away from awhile but not much new stuff added still working with outdated stuff.
    Just wondering cause i still do like jumping on test server just wish we have a way to get ALL MONs Forms and ilvl119 items and RFivl109/119 and etc, and would like to being able to Play as Behemoth or Cerberus as HLNM Stat or other new MON forms.
    Thanks for listening to me rant and ask some question i think is on other minds also
    (0)

Player
    The current state of the test server matches the current state of the live servers - I'm wearing the iLv119 WHM reforged AF on the test server right now, as a matter of fact. (Well, I would be if I were logged in on the test server right now, at least.)

It'd be nice if the test server were kept at least a month or so ahead of the live servers, though.
    (0)

Player
    that's exactly what I'm saying TS is running Current so wheres the testing? lol beside getting anything needed except stuff want to test out like ALL MON.s and other stuff lol
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I just wish there was more than 3 other people on test server anytime I jump on it.
    (0)

Player
    exactly if they updated the "TEST" Server BEFORE the release on main server would probley have LITTLE more people on the server rofl andon main server u can use Cait-Sith but on test server u still can't i resent my char data and can't summon Cait-Sith
    (0)

Player
    and where are those AA/DM Type items from drop from those Merit Point BC Tier II fights lol
    (0)