Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Let me(us) feed goedes and -ites to the Proto-Waypoints please.

I've got literally a thousand of the things doing nothing since the price crashed on them.

Too tight to throw them away. Both me and Gold mule past that stage of synthing them.

Unless there's a use I'm missing?
    Can't be bothered making any more SMN staves. Or any trial weapons to be perfectly honest.
    (5)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    That would be nice to give them another use. Right now I find myself NPC'ing them for 200g, or tossing them to the ground if I'm in the field and tight on inv space.
    (1)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Stuff like this is why I think we need an expansion of the Guild Salesroom system. Selling drops to generic NPC shops takes those drops out of circulation, while the limited number of auction house slots (no matter what that limit may be) ensures that those slots are reserved for "big ticket" items that sell fast enough or for a high enough price.

But while the auction houses are now all linked, too many materials are only accepted in one town (who's going to lug non-stackable Dhalmel Hides from Tahrongi Canyon to Southern San d'Oria?), while others flat-out aren't part of the system at all (Pamtam Kelp but not Adoulinian Kelp?).

More guild shops in more areas dealing in more items would keep more materials in circulation for those that want them (e.g for Goldsmithers still below 51) while still clearing precious inventory space.
    (1)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Or let us feed them to Crabauble!
    (2)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    so you're still going to be npc'ing or just dropping them once you're capped with waypoints (if you don't already capped them from all the crystals you get from merit farming).
    (0)