Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 73 Beitetsu

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Let me welcome Monchat to Inafking "troll club". I think we need to start charging to this club admission.
    (5)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    For the record I want to say a Blue Mage with a Buramenk'ah can 2-shot every dynamis zone boss besides shadow lord (not exaggerating).
    (0)

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If you can't solo a relic nowadays (and at least get 1 or 2 friends to get a dyna win), mean you just don't deserve it, it's as simple as that

And when i see your general attitude in this thread I want to thanks SE for that minimum requirement
    (2)
    Last edited by Hercule; 02-26-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    One new troll added
    Just leave the forums. Everyone is a troll to you here anyways, no one agrees with you, so what in the hell is the point in even being here?
    (6)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    serious people, I'm starting to take admission fee to join this elite 'troll club'. for the special introductory period time only, it'll be 1gil per person. Now, pay up!
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    For the record I want to say a Blue Mage with a Buramenk'ah can 2-shot every dynamis zone boss besides shadow lord (not exaggerating).
    Well to be fair... that DOES require a Delve win....
    On the other hand... SMN's been able to do that for forever now... (One time I got a max Blood Boon proc from the 99 era... 1shot the bastok ZB... I was helping a friend with his wins... and he was speechless at it lol...)
    And with the advent of iLv gear... it's even easier to beat the 4 ZBs needed for making relics. (though that ahriman in Beaucedine is still "difficult")
    So it's not just BLU that can solo ZBs... most jobs can now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hercule View Post
    If you can't solo a relic nowadays (and at least get 1 or 2 friends to get a dyna win), mean you just don't deserve it, it's as simple as that

And when i see your general attitude in this thread I want to thanks SE for that minimum requirement
    While I find your statement.... a bit rude...
    I can't help but agree with the principle: if you don't want to put in the work for something, you should be content without the reward.

I don't have any relics, but it's because I don't want any atm... when I get off my butt being lazy/busy with other content, I'll probably go and make an Aegis, Apocalypse, and a Claustrum. (Because I want to be one of the 40ish people who have one! ... Claustrum is soooooo baaaaaaaaad... 99.99% vanity weapon...)

And the best part of Matsui's current design setup... which Vivivivi indirectly pointed out:
    You too lazy to make a REM?
    You too busy?
    You just don't care for the look/feel of those weapons?
    Well good news!
    You don't need one anymore!
    REMs: iLv119
    Delve: iLv119
    Skirmish: iLv119

This is the era of the DREMS: more "the best weapons" for more people.
    (there's also the AA and Bowie and bro's 119 weapons too! .... but I haven't made that acronym yet... DREMSA? DAREMS? What will the Zilartian Brothers' junk be? Z? J for Jeuno? bluh! There's so many options now!)
    (1)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 03-01-2014 at 02:42 AM. Reason: butt has two Ts

(II know it seems like it, but I'm not really talking directly to you Fae, but more to the general public, just saying it before hand. )

I don't find Hercule's statement rude, more blunt. Its perfectly accurate as you pointed out. Its like that in the real world as much as it is in the gaming world. Worlds need rules, using "Its just a game" doesn't displace the fact that game or not, it needs rules, otherwise we get chaos, mostly boring unrewarding chaos. Except in the game world its much more fair than real life most times. I won't cite any examples cause you know in you brain its true, rather you chose to acknowledge or accept it is another point entirely. The reason these large challenges exist is because of the rules of that world, challenge and reward, effort to accomplishment. REM Systems are one of the few things that have a steady ratio of effort to reward, mostly Relics anyway.

Now, Empyreans and Mythics? They need adjusting bad. Empyreans were given a break now that SE is trying to shove us into Voidwatch with their stupid Synth mat grab for Relic, but 1,500 Plates is still a ludicrous goal when most server populations are under between 500~1.5k and voidwatch, even with 119 relics, makes up a small portion of the player-bases time.

I'd normally have gone on a rant about the generation of "Participation medals" being lead to believe everything in the world is achievable for them and if its not then its the thing thats wrong no them or the effort they're putting into it, or lack there-of, but I'm sure you've all thought the same thing when reading many MMO official forums.

Regardless, wanting something made easier in itself is okay if the task is truly unreasonable, but the sheer amount of relic weapons in existent show that the task is accomplishable, and even if you're like me and hate dynamis, can still be done... it'll just take half a year of on and off playing which isn't a long time if you consider the games 12+ year old age.
    (1)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 03-01-2014 at 05:38 AM.

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes, the HMP and Dross is ridiculous... even with the "revival" SE wants for VW...
    And the Beastmen Leaders spawn times are.... well... they're just plain stupid. "We don't want you to stop work/school/friends/family"... Except that's a bold lie, SE... you TOTES want that with the dumb spawn times for the Aht Urghan leaders...

But these are problems that are actual problems...

Relics on the other hand....
    You can buy a relic.
    100% no work other than whatever you did to get gil.
    Just buy all the currency, all the random items, all the whatever...
    And you're gold up until you need to actually go kill a NM or whatever.

But even that is made HELLA easy now with all the iLv shenanigans.

The only barrier is getting zone wins.... and.... that takes nothing nowadays.
    If you can't solo it, shout for a bit, and I'm sure you'll get SOMEONE who either needs it too or will help you with it.

And if the 95 and 99 trials for empys weren't so.... redic...
    They too would have 0 problems.

Heck, even if the Beastmen Leaders has a 100% 1hr respawn time... the sheer amount of work that Mythics entail would still make them "high effort, high reward"... while being just a touch easier on people...

The REMs are easier than ever to not only make the base 75, but also bring it up to 99 and 119.
    (And if I were in charge, I'd drop the HMP and dross requirements down to something like 150 and 30 or something like that... something reasonable. Relics need only 5 marrows... why do empys need SO MANY things when Mythics don't even need that much! And I'd have the leaders 100% pop EVERY 24hr EXACTLY after their death. Why not 1hr? Because with 24hrs there's at least a bit of "epicness" to the encounter... especially if you're just there randomly for something else.)
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Everyone who disagrees with you is a troll, apparently.

You're complaining about how hard it is to solo 75/99 content with access to easily obtained 117 and 119 gear.
    You can solo relic easily, you've been given many options that you've ignored without a valid reason for why they wouldn't work.
    Mythic can be mostly solo'd. Yeah, you need a few people now and then. The biggest one is Einherjar. Ein is not difficult with ilvl gear. I've never joined a T3 Ein shout that didn't wipe the floor with all of the mobs in mere minutes.
    Empy can be solo'd as well. I've done many. I've sold many.

You also do not need any of these. Most people do not have 119 RME. Pre-item level, a ton of people required Empy to join events because they were easy as hell to get and increased your power a ton. Not many get past the HMP stage, so they aren't flooded anymore because ilvl weapons will beat them.
    (1)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    New Trolls added. Keep 'em coming.
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast