Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Just because it works for your server doesn't mean it can be generalized for every server, because frankly there are 0 shouts and 0 interest on Diabolos for these, which is a pain to deal with. Maybe things will change once the server merge happens, but now that's been pushed back further...
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\
    Make a wish, I promise nothing bad will happen.

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    0 shouts? Should be one minimum before you complain. Your shout. Go shout and when you can't make a group, then complain. 0 shouts means you're not trying.
    (0)

Player
    Tiger Woods 2011, droppin' that wisdom.
    Basically everything the Cream is putting out there is knowledge you need to be soaking up. Go out there and put in the legwork.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    0 shouts? Should be one minimum before you complain. Your shout. Go shout and when you can't make a group, then complain. 0 shouts means you're not trying.
    I seem to recall also writing that there is "0 interest" as well. Self shouts produce nothing when there is 0 interest, which is why there are hence 0 shouts in general. Don't assume your idea is something so new that it's never been tried, because I'm tired of trying and getting the apathetic response from the general player populace.

facepalm.jpg
    (0)
    Last edited by darkShirou; 03-10-2011 at 02:56 PM.
    /人 ‿‿ 人\
    Make a wish, I promise nothing bad will happen.

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Well if you put half the effort into the black belt as you do into complaining, you may have one.

Just saiyan
    (0)

Character
    Barber
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    There is zero reason to do KS other than BB items now. Zero.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Barber View Post
    There is zero reason to do KS other than BB items now. Zero.
    Not at all. Some people are still interested in gil.
    (0)

Character
    Zetonegi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Well if you put half the effort into the black belt as you do into complaining, you may have one.

Just saiyan
    I have to disagree with you Cream. He needs to spend more time complaining. He just needs to complain to people he knows in game. Honestly, that's how I got my egg(and subsequently BB), I put forth effort in complaining at people who could help me, not complaining on forums where I couldn't get help. Although I suppose that means I agree with the spirit of your statement...
    (0)

I don't think adjusting the drop rates would be the best anwser, however I do think coming up with more ways to obtain said BB items would be a drastic improvement. I'm not saying it has to be some sort of drop off a monster or BCNM (Though allowing a Wyrm Beard to drop off other Wyrms would be a reasonable idea.), but SE could have BB items as a random reward for a difficult but soloable-repeatable quest/s. If SE would make it where it could only be done solo, it would prevent people from just getting a random group togeather and plowing through it allowing for balance.

The concept would allow people who are willing to put effort into getting their BB without having to go through the trouble of gathering a group, waiting 3 hours, and competing for weeks/months on end with other shells.
    (0)

I would just get the egg from the KS99 its like 50% drop rate or so and its really easy too.
    (0)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast