Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FFXI PS VITA!!!

FFXI PS VITA!!!

Can you please finish ffxi for psvita! I loved the idea when I first read about it, and am STILL waiting!
    (11)

That would actually be pretty awesome.

I mean I'm not saying I would be playing the game while I'm at work or anything of the sort, but it would be nice to be able to access it when work got too boring and I needed a break... I mean not at work, the commute, well, not like I would be playing while driving, but it would be nice, yep. Very nice indeed. <_<;
    (3)

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Most high end phones could run FFXI, too. I can see it now "Windower For Android".
    (2)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    Most high end phones could run FFXI, too. I can see it now "Windower For Android".
    that would be decent
    (1)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    A screen that size, and no keyboard? That's ridiculous. And the Vita hypothesis was definitively dismissed by Square-Enix, wasn't it?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    A screen that size, and no keyboard? That's ridiculous. And the Vita hypothesis was definitively dismissed by Square-Enix, wasn't it?
    Not really they added a KB option with the ps2 and xbox in the files. You don't tech need a KB its just faster then use the joysticks
    (1)

Player
    FFXIV is getting the game streamed onto the vita from the PS4, wish that was an option for FFXI. Maybe have the PC version stream to the vita with new software somehow.
    (1)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Would the Vita's screen be able to display FFXI's menus at a readable size and still have the gameplay visible? I don't have a Vita, so maybe it could.

As someone who originally used the onscreen keyboard on PS2, I think that unwieldy abomination of a keyboard is the biggest reason the game should never be on a portable system.
    (1)

Character
    Loire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    Would the Vita's screen be able to display FFXI's menus at a readable size and still have the gameplay visible? I don't have a Vita, so maybe it could.

As someone who originally used the onscreen keyboard on PS2, I think that unwieldy abomination of a keyboard is the biggest reason the game should never be on a portable system.
    they could trunk the menus or simplify them, like turn them into 3 pages instead of 2, it wouldnt be a direct port, the resolution wouldnt work, they could find a way, they have final fantasy 7 on there and all other games from console, so if they can do it with those then i don't see the difference for XI.
    (0)

Character
    Kafrein
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would love this, as a Vita owner, it'd allow me to play FFXI more conveniently. But I do believe that Square stated they had no plans to release it on the Vita. Not sure why, guess it didn't seem worthwhile to them.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast