Character
    Ninjabill
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Crashing in Dynamis Beaucedine

My game keeps crashing while in Dynamis Beaucedine. The game freezes and I get a message that something went wrong with playonline. I can zone in just fine and play long enough to get time extensions and make my way down to where you pop Quiebitiel, And then the game freezes and I have to alt cntrl delete and force it to shut down. Once that happens the first time I log back in several times and the same thing happens only right away. The game freezes. This happened for the first time on January 20th around 1:30P.M. Central time.

This has happened at various times during the day. But mainly 1:30P.M. Central time. Basically it doesn't matter what time I go into Dynamis Beaucedine I still get froze up and crash.

This has occured every day so far this week. 1/20 -/1/23/2014

I play the game on my homebuilt PC. It is a very good PC with a good graphics card.
    OS Windows 7 Home
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
    ISP: Semo Cable
    Type of Internet Connection: CATV

I can provide DxDiag if it will help any Devs that read this. Please help.
    (0)
    Last edited by NinjaBill; 01-24-2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Followed template.

Character
    Ninjabill
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Bump! Seriously?! No one else has had this problem? I know a few people have had this issue. Please someone look into this. I can't upgrade my Mandau until this issue is fixed.
    (0)

Character
    Jongalt
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Try switching your drivers for geforce?
    (0)

Character
    Ninjabill
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I had to switch to my older PC to get it done. Had to update everything, but it didn't crash on me and I manged to finish my kill NM 5X Magian trial for my Mandau. I am going to see what happens when I go into Dynamis Xarcabard today. Hopefully it was just that one zone and not Dynamis itself that is causing my PC to crash. I still think they need to check that zone though. Too many people telling me that they have had weird graphic issues in that zone. I will update on if I managed not to crash in Dynamis Xarcabard and if I do crash I guess i will roll back my graphics driver to a previous version and see if that fixes the issue.
    (0)

Character
    Ninjabill
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ok. Update: I was in Port Jeuno and the same thing happened. I crashed. I guess I will roll back my driver and try that.

Update: Rolled back driver and I am still crashing in Port Jeuno. I am clueless as to what could be causing this issue. I even did a virus scan. (Not that I go anywhere online that would give me a virus.) All my drivers are up to date. I guess if this keeps happening I will just have to find a different game to play.
    (0)
    Last edited by NinjaBill; 01-26-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Have you tried resetting your IP Address? or flushing your DNS Cache? I've had a similar issue at one point except it would crash when just entering Dynamis-Xarcabard to the point where I couldn't log back in to leave. The areas are on different servers (hence the downloading data transition), sometimes they don't play nice when moving from one server to another. Depending on your ISP, if you have a static IP. You might have to call them to have them reset it. That's my guess just from the fact that you were able to get on with your older PC with no issue. I ended up having to update my PS2 just to log in and move out of Dynamis. Later I flushed my DNS cache and reset the IP via my ISP and never had an issue since.
    (0)

Character
    Ninjabill
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Thanks for the advice Rwolf. I rolled back my driver and redownloaded the new driver and installed it. It has only crashed once since then and I was in Port jeuno. I Left my character on all night to bazaar his stuff and when I came back in the morning I had the dialog box up saying that there was an issue with playonline. No zoning or anything. I just don't know. But I am willing to try just about anything at this point. My best guess is that there is something on my PC that is conflicting with Playonline. I just have no idea what it could be. Been playing just fine so far for now though.
    (0)