Thread: NEW frame??

Player

NEW frame??

so i was thinking what could adoulin give us?

why not Geo and rune?

Geo basiclly a BLM or RDM f frame we already have some added geo spells!

or

Rune with i guess could be like a valoredge with mp and all the Runes stuff?

most other jobs i dunno if it would work but i think these 2 jobs could work.
    (4)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Eh, both with be very gimmicky, but I would like a support-role frame, maybe one that extends its attachment effects towards others and debuffs mobs.
    (2)

Player
    A support puppet would be perfect for the new endgame, makes PUP's enjoy it and will act as if you have a brd or cor puppet, the only problem is finding a way to get it to only use certain songs/rolls that would actually benefit you. Similar to the rdm/whm head, they could give it only a select few buffs to actually put on you and then make sure it spams those as they ware off. Like Giving you March and Minuet, and at low HP giving you Peon or something like that.
    (2)

I have often thought puppetmaster should have a much more wide array of frames but probably SE didn't do it because like Mnejing said it would be gimmicky...either that or people would then complain puppeteers are op...imagine that.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blah; 05-03-2014 at 04:45 AM. Reason: clarification
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Eh, both with be very gimmicky, but I would like a support-role frame, maybe one that extends its attachment effects towards others and debuffs mobs.
    This is the best idea ever. A GEO frame/head that extends its attachment effects to party members as an aura would be perfect. +1'd. Make it happen, SE.
    (1)