2 Crafting Stalls Issue

Hello,

I fish and bonecraft. I have the stalls made via synergy for each craft. When a single stall is active in my moghouse, I get the megamoglification for that dominant stall.

Would it be possible to enable people who have the fishing stall and other crafting stall to be able to have both moglifications active at once? Switching around my furniture takes a lot of time and energy to enable the moglification each time.

I would be more inclined to enjoy my mog house if I didn't have to worry about this and would be able to spend more time out in the field actually enjoying the game.

Then again, if anyone has the number for some FFXI movers I could hire whenever I want to switch, let me know.
    (3)

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    I'd like to have an option in the "View House" menu that would let me choose the active Moghancement and Mega Moglification, based on what furniture is deployed. I don't care if I have seven mannequins and one Rusty Bucket; I should be able to get Moghancement: Desynthesis without turning my Mog House into a prison cell.
    (1)

This idea is perhaps a better work around than what I proposed. Great idea. Make moglifications selectable.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    No you can't have more than 1 of any mogenhancement up at once. And really it's moving 1 peice of furniture not what I'd call a lot of time and energy
    (1)

I suppose that phrase was not the best choice of words.

Ignoring my proposal, I think Renaissance2k's post makes more sense: being able to select the active moglifications.
    (0)

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    No you can't have more than 1 of any mogenhancement up at once. And really it's moving 1 peice of furniture not what I'd call a lot of time and energy
    I can't take credit for the suggestion; people have wanted something like this since at least 2005, before the crafting stalls were even implemented.

The issue isn't really the time and energy it takes to rearrange your Mog House. I agree that simply swapping a stall in or out doesn't take long. It's more that you have to essentially choose between personalizing the layout of your Mog House and optimizing your Moghancements to match whatever you happen to be doing at that moment. The developers added this really cool way of customizing your character, but then they tied those customizations to gameplay bonuses that don't favor a varied, interesting layout. It'd be like if the tattoo on that one Male Hume gave STR +3...

Adding a Moghancement menu that let you select an "active" Moghancement/Moglification would keep the current "only one enhancement" limitation in place while allowing everyone to decorate their Mog Houses however they want.
    (2)