Character
    Stubbin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 8

Questions about the AH

If I am selling a stack of items, say 12 crystals, when it asks for a price is that per unit or for the whole stack? For example if I enter 1,000, when the stack of 12 sells will I make 12k or only 1l?

In the AH why do some item names show up as red text and also normal text?

When searching the AH, how can you tell the difference from stacks and single items?

Thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Seig
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If you put in 1k to sell a stack on AH, you will get 1k for the entire stack, not 12k. In contrast, if you Bazaar something and you sell a stack of crystals in bazaar, it sells per single crystal whether it is in a stack or not. I hope this clears things up .

And if you are looking on AH, and lets use the crystal example again, if you are looking for lightning crystals, the single will say, "lightning crystal" and the stack will say "lightning crystal x12," if I recall correctly. Not in game right now and I stupidly can't remember off the top of my head. But if something can stack, the stack will be directly after the single.

Lastly, not sure if you know this but I am trying to anticipate just in case. On AH, you can only sell something as a full stack or a single. There is no in between. However, in Bazaar, everything is sold as single even if in a stack, so you do not need a complete stack to be able to bazaar something as a stack, even if you only have 5 items stacked. I hope this clears things up . And hopefully I didn't confuse you more then you are now lol.
    (0)
    Last edited by mattkoko; 01-21-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Character
    Stubbin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 8
    Thanks for the reply.

So in the AH if I want to sell a stack of 12 crystals for 1k each, I have to set the price to 12k?
    (0)

That's correct. However, checking the price history is always a good idea before listing something for sale. Find the item you want to sell using the buy function, check the price history, exit out of these menus, then sell.
    (0)

5. 01-21-2014 04:33 PM
    Reason
    redundant

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I've never quite remembered why certain items show up in red (think only really see it on the ammo page). But there are some other colors. Yellow is gear that you can equip/spells that you can learn. Green is armor you are currently wearing or spells that you already know.
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Isn't red the stack and white the single item entries in the list?

Art.
    (1)

Character
    Stubbin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 8
    Thanks alll, and I think you are right, red means stack and white means single items.

I did screw up and list stack of 12 fire crystals for 1k, lucky for me someone bought them for 9k and did not try typing 1k as the bid
    (0)