Just posting some feedback!

Thank you so much for the increase to Avatar damage. On Very Tough monsters in Kamihr Drifts (using an Eminent Satchet), pre-update, my Avatar's auto-attacks did 70-130 damage with Ifrit. After the update, Ifrit hits for 130-180, with a noticable increase in all Avatar physical Blood Pact damage.

Fenrir hits these monsters for 200+, while Carbuncle hits for 150 or so. Even Spirits were breaking 130 damage! I'm curious to see how much Avatars deal with a Seraphicaller equipped.

Now, I know this is somewhat insignificant (against VT monsters at least, or anything that "matters", at ilevel 115 x_x) compared to the damage output of other jobs, but compared to what we had before, this is a major upgrade and I'm very happy with this. Against EP monsters, my Avatars hit for 250+, and against iEP, they approach 600 damage per auto attack, with Fenrir hitting most monsters level 75 and under for 613 or so.

As I've yet to test other pet jobs myself, how are Beastmaster jug pets and Wyverns doing after this update? I also noticed a lack of Automaton power adjustments, do Automatons hit monsters hard already with ilevel animators?

Post any information you've got here, so anyone who's looking for it can find it easily. Thanks in advance!