Page 169 of 297 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2962
    Player
    A few requests:

* Add a new NPC which allows you to trade in Empyrean seals for Mog Kupon I-Seals at a 10:1 ~12:1 ratio (mix and match, so any seals could be used in combination.) Would be nice if we could do the same for the other Empyrean mats (cards/coins/etc), and if the dev team is feeling particularly benevolent, perhaps other EX upgrade items as well could receive a homogenization treatment and be tradeable for generic items which could be converted back to the type of your choice at a later time.

* It's about time. Please reduce the ratio to convert Omen/AF job cards to 3:1~5:1. Card drop rates really need a baseline boost to at least 2x current drop rates. (Alternatively, just turn on one of the Omen Card Campaigns permanently.) The entry lockout is long overdue for a reduction to 10hrs or less. This is no longer cutting edge content. The reasons to keep player progression slow thru Omen are not nearly as strong as when it was new, and as many established players seem to treat AF+3 as baseline gear nowadays, the harsh limitations severely hamper newer players from climbing the ladder to endgame without being expected to pay ludicrous amounts of gil to other players for the privilege of participating in content.

* Please add a Sinister Reign Campaign. I can't imagine that it would be any harder to tack on a bonus item drop to SR than it was to add an extra bonus to Vagary for it's campaign. You have a perfect method already in-game as well, since I imagine that it would probably be quite difficult to add an extra randomly generated item via the menu.. Just tack on a "Decanter" item. The "Decanter" items already do the randomization themselves, so the additional system load should be minimal enough to be feasible, I hope. (Thought not absolutely required, it would be greatly appreciated if the Decanters could be made POL-sendable while you're at it. ^^)

* Please add an NPC which can clear augments (including the augment tag) off of equipment obtained in Escha-Zi'tah, Escha-Ru'aun, and Reisenjima. Including Escha-Ru'aun abjuration/cursed equipment. I won't complain even if you charge me 10,000 silt per piece, but there's no reason that this option should be available to players.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Willster
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would absolutely love if SE did away with the ridiculous imp restock time. I get why the did it when the expansion was first released. But now, waiting 7+ months to get legend status is just silly. They reduced assault times, Ein times, etc, it's time to do the same with Coalitions.
    And if the amount of Bayld received is the issue, reduce the amount we receive. Easy!
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by willster33 View Post
    I would absolutely love if SE did away with the ridiculous imp restock time. I get why the did it when the expansion was first released. But now, waiting 7+ months to get legend status is just silly. They reduced assault times, Ein times, etc, it's time to do the same with Coalitions.
    And if the amount of Bayld received is the issue, reduce the amount we receive. Easy!
    It also took TEN YEARS to reduce those. Leave imps as they are.
    (1)

Character
    Willster
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Why? Because it took them way too long to adjust previous timers? That's silly
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    No thank you. I have completed all coalition assignments and now use them to gain bonus Bayld for myself.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

a small request

can you make the coaltion serum from the npc @ inventor's coalition like more around half the price it is now, and the grow-m-green's? they are ridiculously overpriced. as well as the green thumb moogle selling the serum for 15 stars is overpriced. especially when it takes 2 per character per day.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Having to spend months waiting for the cooldown on Imps for coalition assignments is
    really long and bothersome. A reduction on the cooldown in between Imps should be a welcome QoL change, even if for a little reduction of bayld you can still spam for more bayld in the long run. Apart from that, there's also the matter of obtaining the healer Ygnas trust which is being gated behind nearly EVERYTHING related to adoulin: missions, quests, mog garden quests (also getting all gathering spots to rank 7 takes a long time.)
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 08-05-2018 at 06:59 AM.

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

escutheon

these crafting shields are the worst thing I have ever witnessed. I notice how all the people who have completed them botted their way to control the market. I also notice that I haven't been able to hq in 2-3 weeks thanks to there being an allotment of how many hq's of a particular item can be made at a particular time. and if the stage 5 shield people have 10 hq's they made in a row, that's a month before I can hq that item. this is so twisted and messed up. truthfully those shields should not have been completed for 2 years at the rate and farming and prices go. I am hoping something to shift the favor can be done before they lower prices on everything to 1 gil and flush out the entire market.
    (0)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    ...and if the stage 5 shield people have 10 hq's they made in a row, that's a month before I can hq that item. ...
    Wat. How does the amount of HQs available limit the amount other people can craft? Is there a global HQ limit that I am unaware of?
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithlas View Post
    Wat. How does the amount of HQs available limit the amount other people can craft? Is there a global HQ limit that I am unaware of?
    it seems like that but there is no solid proof
    (0)

Page 169 of 297 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast