Page 175 of 297 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2962
    Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    And if you limit it to things that solely have some sort of elemental tie or are just a bunch of circlets with +skills, you're going to get a bunch of items no one will ever use, anyway. Otherwise, let's not try too hard to chase logic in a game where you throw random ingredients at a crystal and an item pops out. If SE wants a recipe to work, it'll work. Non-visible items getting the ilvl treatment is otherwise one of those progression venues they haven't stepped into yet, and I'd have no problem putting a Su3 requirement or something on the above or even the synergy result spitting out a lesser version that is then powered up through other activities. Maybe even calling it "Relic equivalent Jewelry" would better satisfy your gripe.

Being honest, SE adding items no one would ever use has been one of XI's longer term flaws. I remember people flipping their lids over Taeon/Perle/Aurore back during the cap increases because suddenly old things weren't top dog, but that sort of progression is needed if you actually intend to keep adding new content so people just don't immediately look at it and not want to bother. Playing some mages, I think it's pretty dumb we need 8+ earrings. I'll also continue to call out demanding people pay more for the 2 inventory tabs monthly is greedy AF. But sure, shame on me for wanting to kill a few birds with one stone.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    That's three (and ReFriender isn't available in the EU, so that shouldn't be counted as a success until it is).
    Refriender is not going to be available in the EU.

SE:
    "Lastly, we have no plans to extend the support of ReFriender for the European region. Unfortunately, due to strict General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have decided to not support the European regions."

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-to-ReFriender
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    is there anyway you could please drop the price on siren's hair from mog garden down several notches. its at the price of a stack right now for one piece, which is pretty ridiculous. Thanks a bunch.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    can you pretty please make prize powder stack 99?

And if necessary out of fairness, make all costume consumables stack 99?
    (1)

Player
    There really is nothing that shouldn't stack to 99. yeah it makes it harder to sell on the AH. Oh well. I'd rather hold one stack until I hit 99 than be stuck with 7 stacks of item.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    merit battles need a ticket to enter as soon as you enter the zone and you can go in in an order. people keep cheating the system fight the merit boss aka leviathan and then come back and clock back in, and you still haven't gone yet. that has to stop. ive seen it happen to me over 30x in 14 years. people are so disrespectful.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

rhodium

can we get more rhodium in the mog garden, theres a guy on our server who controls and price gouges the rhodium on the ah, and it makes it extremely expensive to get, not only that but same with shivites there needs to be an easier way to farm them so that he cant jack the prices up on that market as well. he has totally destroyed goldsmithing for us.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Please change Kin/Kyou/Gin/Kei/Fu Scales to be able to be deliverable to characters on the same account like how the Job Paragon Cards are as they are all used for upgrading AF1 Reforged Armor.

And please change Hocho cooking katana to be usable on all jobs instead of only Ninja
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'm not sure when the last time an SE employee to this thread but I'll say this:

In all of 2018, I've never been able to enter Brunhilde's chamber for Einherjar. The wait times for entering any T3 fight are upwards of 30 minutes sometimes. Can we have more instances on Asura?

No, asking us to do T1/T2/Odin instead of T3 is not an acceptable answer.

Thank you.
    (2)

Player
    Please increase Sparks of Eminence and Unity Accolades caps from 99.999 to 999.999 (or more).
    (0)

Page 175 of 297 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast