Page 133 of 297 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2962
    Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hello,

Can you please put as Wardrobe all inventory slot ?
    (i'm ready to pay extra 2€ for that if need)
    Mog safe, Mog safe 2, Storage, Mog Locker, Mog Satchel, Mog Sack, Mog Case turned this way usuable.
    Actually only five slot on the 12 we have are really usefull.

Please do something
    (0)

Please SE !

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akivatoo View Post
    Hello,

Can you please put as Wardrobe all inventory slot ?
    (i'm ready to pay extra 2€ for that if need)
    Mog safe, Mog safe 2, Storage, Mog Locker, Mog Satchel, Mog Sack, Mog Case turned this way usuable.
    Actually only five slot on the 12 we have are really usefull.

Please do something
    If you want to pay for more inventory pay $1.00 for a mule and have 560 more spaces NOT including Mog Wardrobes, gear was the only issue with Inventory, nobody should really struggle with inventory otherwise, even crafters.
    (0)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't care about more inventory, i care about usuable inventory (wardrobe like)

i have enouth space on the 7 character i have.

the thing is only 5 inventory are really usuable for equipment (Inventory ,wardrobe, 2, 3, 4) and that's not enougth to play correctly more than 2 jobs.
    (0)

Please SE !

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't care about more inventory, i care about usuable inventory (wardrobe like)

the thing is only 5 inventory are really usuable for equipment (Inventory ,wardrobe, 2, 3, 4) and that's not enougth to play correctly more than 2 jobs.
    Oh, ive been doing it wrong the last 14 years? x.x

I know a few hardcore swappers out there and even they don't have 160 gears for a single job. Your statement "play correctly", implying that anyone who hasn't bent over to get every slightly useful item in the entire game for every single job they play is dubious at best and insultingly totally wrong at worst. If you said, "that's not enough to play more than 2 jobs 100% perfectly min-maxed", that would be more acceptable, as that doesn't imply the ineptitude of someone who hasn't gotten every possible useful item for their job yet. Not just me but every player in this game who hasn't achieved total minmaxing perfection (which is most of them) on their jobs should be insulted by your statement.
    (2)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Oh, I did not understand you at all the first time.

So if I'm getting it right, you mean make it so you can equip gear from ALL available storage locations?
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I mean you do know you don't have to have your 20 different sets for every job available to equip at all times including when you aren't on that job right? Remember when people would still min max several jobs with just invent... Pepperidge farm remembers and it involved moving equipment around
    (1)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    Oh, I did not understand you at all the first time.

So if I'm getting it right, you mean make it so you can equip gear from ALL available storage locations?
    Yeah exactly
    (0)

Please SE !

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    How many sets have you used in /equipset # I'm supersize do your not /cry about that. Oh because your not using that. Because if u need more gear then 80 x4 for two jobs.... You would be overflowing in sets made. Your weak English is not helping you.
    (0)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Paridise View Post
    How many sets have you used in /equipset # I'm supersize do your not /cry about that. Oh because your not using that. Because if u need more gear then 80 x4 for two jobs.... You would be overflowing in sets made. Your weak English is not helping you.
    You don't need to use all sets, several abilities, spells etc use less than 5 slots so fit fine in normal macros, and would allow you to go further than the available 100 sets.

Though I do think it's near impossible to fill up 320 spaces with gear for two jobs, even RDM and BLU.

Yeah exactly
    Don't think it's needed, but I wouldn't object to it either.
    (2)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 11-17-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Player
    Your suggestion would increase time before you could change gear drastically. I am against this suggestion because I for one do not want to have to wait a full minute before I can hit my Call Beast macro after entering Ambuscade. >_>;; Very bad idea.

Probably wouldn't hurt things to allow the mobile bags (Sack, Satchel, Case) since they are part of the same loading phase anyway.

-----------------------------------------

Actual QOL suggestion!

Ra'Kaznar: Can we please get a warp point at the entrance that allows you to warp to any of the unnamed warp pillar things (maybe limit to ones you've already selected) on the lower floor of Outer Ra'Kaznar? There is already an "activation" message given the first time you select one, so hopefully wouldn't be that difficult to hook into for destination purposes? It's a visually unique zone, so it would be very nice if it wasn't so painful to get around in. If the warp was limited to the " " that you've already activated, it wouldn't affect the difficulty of any missions related to the zone.

It would also be wonderful if we could get a similar system in Inner Ra'Kaznar, but not sure how that would work w/ the warp pads. :/
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 11-17-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Page 133 of 297 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast