Page 149 of 297 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2962
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Moppet View Post
    Minor thing, but I'd like to suggest adding the ability for someone to open their moghouse so that (active)linkshell members can enter without having to be in the owner's party. It could be capped at 6 players if that's really required. This would let people use their moghouse as a sort of LS house.
    Do you mean it as an additional Mog-House button under the already existing Open Mog-House button\options once inside your Mog-House or do you mean it to be as both available for both in and outside of your Mog-House as an ability to do so??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Do you mean it as an additional Mog-House button under the already existing Open Mog-House button\options once inside your Mog-House or do you mean it to be as both available for both in and outside of your Mog-House as an ability to do so??
    The current 'open mog house' button only applies to current party members, and probably resets when you log. I mean add an option to open your mog house to your primary linkshell, allowing any member of that linkshell to enter (likely with a cap) whether or not you were online. Effectively letting you create a linkshell house of sorts. I have a small but tight linkshell and it would be nice to have a little hang out area we could decorate and enter without the owner having to be online, etc.

There are probably technical limitations that would prevent it, just thought I'd mention it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Moppet; 07-13-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'm not going to look through 149 pages to see if this was mentioned earlier. But one of the few things I would like is an option when using /sea to expand the list or load the the next set when the game won't display all the results.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

mog house change

there should be a way that you can set various mog house sets and change them from anywhere. like lets say for example you want a woodworking enhancement while you choco dig, or you want a smithing enhancement while you make voodoo, or maybe a fishing enhancement while you fish the higher level fish. whatever your guilty pleasure. can this be done? i have no clue, but it would be really really cool.
    (1)

Player
    Can you add a consolation prize to the Mog Bonanza for those who get 10x Bonanza Balls? Just replace the 10th one with a Rank 5 prize instead... It makes me sad to get 121x balls when I'd be happy if every character could at least get a costume item. :x

Just add an extra bit of dialogue with the moogle taking pity on us on the 10th Rank 6 trade-in and slipping us a Rank 5 freebie instead because he's SUCH a nice guy. Make it all gloaty and self-satisfied sounding. Feels totally in character for them. XD
    (1)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 07-19-2017 at 06:53 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    I saw this JPside devpost and since it looks like it's impossible to add new job-linked wardrobes, I would like to suggest instead:

* A new safe for only furnishings. Could probably get away with only 50 slots if 80 is too much to handle. This would make it a bit easier to keep our inventory tidy, and free up a bit of general storage space for those who like to decorate their house for looks.

* Storage2. Just like the current "Storage" bag, just extending past the normal 80 mark. Would work really nicely with the furnishings safe since we wouldn't be as limited in our decoration choices. Especially all of the +1 storage furnishings since they take up as much space as they provide.

* Indirectly related, please add methods to remove augments from Skirmish/Escha/Reisenjima/etc equipment. Regaining the ability to POL-send R/EX gear that could be sent before it was augmented doesn't seem like it could disrupt game balance. Would be nice if we could re-curse Escha-Ru'aun abjuration gear as well via synergy.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

nm hunter

i think you should add a huge list of nms to the roe list, and label it nm hunter. we can kill the nms and get a key for doing so once a month. the key would also provide ambu gear and sr gear, that is hard to get.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

npc able crafts

for the crafts that are dead on certain servers, you should make the older products npc'able for more gil than they are for now. this would entice people to craft again.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wouldn't hurt to adding a new Goblin NPC in Reisenjima at #10 area that can store and keep track of your count of all job AF cards and scales from the 5 bosses.

If it's not possible to adding a new goblin NPC in Reisenjima to hold and keep track of Omen Job Cards and Omen Boss scales, then maybe add a new Goblin NPC in Jeuno or Norg that can handle storing Cards and Scales.

although Job cards can be deliverable to same-account characters, and scales can't, they all still take up inventory space
    (1)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 07-28-2017 at 03:57 AM.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Should also add something else to do with scales. By the time you get enough cards for a single piece of equipment you already have like 10-20 scales
    (2)

Page 149 of 297 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast