Page 146 of 297 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2962
    Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just make a 3 man minimum party for Ambuscade. The problem is stemming from the ridiculous number of soloists slowly killing the lower difficult modes, just have them team up and call out a few trusts and they could easily kill the same difficulty while getting more gallantry at a faster rate. There is no downside since it would still be a normal run, no need for dedicated support jobs as they aren't doing D/VD. Or better yet impose a 60 min lockout if someone enters ambuscade solo.

It's hordes of soloists that are killing ambuscade because they refuse to invite one another to curb stomp the lower difficulties together.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Just make a 3 man minimum party for Ambuscade. The problem is stemming from the ridiculous number of soloists slowly killing the lower difficult modes, just have them team up and call out a few trusts and they could easily kill the same difficulty while getting more gallantry at a faster rate. There is no downside since it would still be a normal run, no need for dedicated support jobs as they aren't doing D/VD. Or better yet impose a 60 min lockout if someone enters ambuscade solo.

It's hordes of soloists that are killing ambuscade because they refuse to invite one another to curb stomp the lower difficulties together.
    It should be an 18 people fight to serve as many people as possible. It is selfish parties holding instances with only 6 people that are making the wait time for ambuscade so bad.
    (2)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    It should be an 18 people fight to serve as many people as possible. It is selfish parties holding instances with only 6 people that are making the wait time for ambuscade so bad.
    No, it's 100% soloers wasting everyones time (especially their own). should it be 18 man, absolutely.
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Agreed, 18 people only, selfish party players.
    (3)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 05-02-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    18 people alliance is being selfish, should be like old time dynamis and allow 64 people to enter at once
    (6)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

macros

I really really really just want more equipment macros and more inventory space, theres so many weapons items craft supplies etc out there that even cleaning the mog house every day is just not enough. please if you can find a way to make this more bearable. thanks .
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    I really really really just want more equipment macros and more inventory space, theres so many weapons items craft supplies etc out there that even cleaning the mog house every day is just not enough. please if you can find a way to make this more bearable. thanks .
    I have fully unlocked and maxed storage (wardrobe 3/4, satchel, etc all 80slots each.) This is still not enough for me. ._.;;
    I would be ecstatic if I could get more storage space, but preferably NOT wardrobes... I need more generic space to hold crafting mats, pop items, furnishings, etc. Mog Safe 3? Storage 2? Actually, Storage2/3/4 would be awesome IMO since I think I have ~200 set from my current furnishings anyway and only benefit from 80.

If you need to make us pay for them, please limit it to $1/each at most. Maybe even some sort of package deal discount if you get all of the storage options? I'm already paying $43/month for this game, ANY discount packages would be greatly appreciated. :3
    (7)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 05-03-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I do love Wardrobes 3 and 4 but I agree, they shouldn't cost more than an extra character.

And yes more storage. Escha gear can't be stored. Sinister Reign gear can't be stored. We need a place to put it that isn't the ground.
    (3)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Folken View Post
    Please limit these restrictions to Asura. Thank you.
    Yes, please. I don't want one server dictating everyone else's FFXI experience, where there are no such problems...for example, a 3 person or more restriction would murder everyone but Asura. I've had ambus groups go medieval on my ass with /tell, asking for whatever ambus job is the flavor of the month. GEO. I feel for Asura peeps but maybe it's time people do some group jumps to a different server. XI is not getting any younger for that 'muh server' mentality.
    (2)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    There is a reason why people are constantly migrating away from the smaller servers to the larger ones like Asura or Odin. Another server merge round is long overdue, it's sad when a servers major population is a bunch of mules that people use for multi-boxing because they like to play single player MMO's.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Page 146 of 297 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast