Page 70 of 297 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Adding Guild points to the list from being Obtainable by These Voucher's?

I was wondering if we could add the Copper A.M.A.N Voucher's to the list as an Exchangeable for some guild points too?? I don't know if SE would say well maybe 2 or 3 vouchers would allow only so much guild points per exchange or not but I liked the idea thus I'm asking would it be Possible?
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

So were Silver and Gold AMAN Vouchers ever planned? Copper implies the lowest tier with higher ones intended.
    (3)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

We've discussed this before in older threads, but I'd like to share some updated auction house information with you all.

The development team is planning on changing the auction house in a way that adjusts the listing time and transaction fees in the upcoming November version update.
    (7)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Can we get key item on next rov to cap lights on voidwatch please and someway add mats for reforge abjs from escha nm or npcs
    (1)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikom View Post
    Can we get key item on next rov to cap lights on voidwatch please and someway add mats for reforge abjs from escha nm or npcs
    ...Seriously? I'm all for adding some ease to the content but capping lights on Voidwatch is easy, and this feels like a case of "I just want to smash things and get loot." Why not gut the content completely, so that you click the void and get free loot? Most times I'll go BLM/SCH with a full support trust crew (usually Ulmia, Joachim, Koru-Moru, Apururu, Moogle) and if the procs aren't to my liking, I can /fume and they'll shift again. Given what a large chunk of procs are elemental spells, capping lights should be extraordinarily easy. And before anyone goes on about how hard certain NMs are, I'd like to counter that phase displacers are cheap at only 1k each.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    How about next batch of RoV ki's we get a discount on sparks purchases?

Make the hunt for those rem 1~5's that lil bit easier.
    (3)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    ...Seriously? I'm all for adding some ease to the content but capping lights on Voidwatch is easy, and this feels like a case of "I just want to smash things and get loot." Why not gut the content completely, so that you click the void and get free loot? Most times I'll go BLM/SCH with a full support trust crew (usually Ulmia, Joachim, Koru-Moru, Apururu, Moogle) and if the procs aren't to my liking, I can /fume and they'll shift again. Given what a large chunk of procs are elemental spells, capping lights should be extraordinarily easy. And before anyone goes on about how hard certain NMs are, I'd like to counter that phase displacers are cheap at only 1k each.
    I want to just smash things and get loot. I hate the VW system. It is perhaps the worst drop system ever invented (possibly even worse than the stupid picture system from ZNM). I get that SE made the proc system so that people would be encouraged to bring more jobs to the alliance, but it isn't alliance content any more. It's solo content and the proc system now has no purpose.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Yup, Inventiveness Is The Spice Of Life! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We've discussed this before in older threads, but I'd like to share some updated auction house information with you all.

The development team is planning on changing the auction house in a way that adjusts the listing time and transaction fees in the upcoming November version update.
    Okay I wasn't sure or couldn't remember if it was discussed but thanks! Any new word on the AH, if they've found alternative ways to auction house more item's up on yet or is it still being the same as it already is, Grekumah?

Off to the side of everything written above: i've read in the past News over it in the article forum's on this but yet I'm always hoping the dev/creator teams can be smartly inventive in/with coming up something new that's like an AH, functions like an AH into having an 2nd option or I guess in a way a 2nd building that can hold way more item's then the current ah ever did being in the direction/way the game has been going with their usefulness in re-inventiveness which woud mean a reforged AH if you will think of it in that direction. Hope some of you got a chuckle of the saying a "Reforged" AH! {AH = Auction House}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-19-2015 at 09:32 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawezy View Post
    How about next batch of RoV ki's we get a discount on sparks purchases?

Make the hunt for those rem 1~5's that lil bit easier.

Ugh. Seriously?
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Ugh. Seriously?
    What is Ugh about that? What's wrong with making out-dated gear easier to obtain?
    (0)

Page 70 of 297 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast