Page 157 of 297 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2962
    Player
    Please allow us to trade crystals to gate guards in exchange for Conquest Points, even if we're Rank 10 and the rank bar is full.
    (5)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

2. 11-18-2017 04:43 AM

Character
    Nashred
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    :P Okay, there Grandpa, slow down you might break a hip.

All joking aside, While things are way easier now than when they used to be. I simply don't have 18 hours to sit and play this game like I used to. I've got a full time job, travel a lot to take care of my ill father, get sent on company trips from time to time and have crappy Wi-Fi. Most of the time I can get about 7-8 hours if I focus on the game solely and if I'm lucky. And we all know that those lower levels of crafting it isn't what's the hard part. It's the hours of grinding HMP and Riftdross to up it to the 99 level to then jump it to 119 and the 10k Pluton/Riftbould/Beitetsu. Which is why I suggested adding those NM (And any that are missing) to Nyzul Isle and letting them count for the RoE and Emp. It gives players something else to do while they're playing and might offer an incentive to help others get clears, find vigil weapons, farm tokens. But that's just my thoughts.
    This is not just at you and I have not read every post but I have seen others wanting this game to be easier. The problem is FFXI has always been a hard time consuming game and you are asking for them to change what has made most love this game. It is not like the other MMORPG's. You want easy or do not have the time try FFXIV.

I do agree though that some pops are way to long and on the ridiculous side. I am older and do not have the time I used to have when I started the game so I hear you and would not mind something a slightly easier than FFXI was during the day but I do not want this game to become FFXIV. I tried FFXIV and you never feel the sense of accomplishment because so much is handed to you and then outdated right away anyway. It is constantly chasing a carrot you never catch... I do not mind grinding either. If it takes me a year cause I do not have the time then it takes me a year.

Reason for these super long grinds right now is because if they do not people wont have much to do since they are not really adding allot to the game anymore. People stop logging on very often they may stop all together so they need long grinds to keep people logging on.

Take like the torques in FFXI they took allot of work and time but when you got the item is was good for a long time and such a sense of accomplishment. The black belt was way to ridiculous but if you got the black belt it was such and accomplishment and still is good in the game today but the black belt was way to ridiculous back in the day.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nashred; 11-29-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashred View Post
    This is not just at you and I have not read every post but I have seen others wanting this game to be easier. The problem is FFXI has always been a hard time consuming game and you are asking for them to change what has made most love this game. It is not like the other MMORPG's. You want easy or do not have the time try FFXIV.

I do agree though that some pops are way to long and on the ridiculous side. I am older and do not have the time I used to have when I started the game so I hear you and would not mind something a slightly easier than FFXI was during the day but I do not want this game to become FFXIV. I tried FFXIV and you never feel the sense of accomplishment because so much is handed to you and then outdated right away anyway. It is constantly chasing a carrot you never catch... I do not mind grinding either. If it takes me a year cause I do not have the time then it takes me a year.

Reason for these super long grinds right now is because if they do not people wont have much to do since they are not really adding allot to the game anymore. People stop logging on very often they may stop all together so they need long grinds to keep people logging on.

Take like the torques in FFXI they took allot of work and time but when you got the item is was good for a long time and such a sense of accomplishment. The black belt was way to ridiculous but if you got the black belt it was such and accomplishment and still is good in the game today but the black belt was way to ridiculous back in the day.
    While it would be easier yes, but not a too wide or noticeable degree. The reason why I suggest adding to the Nyzul Ilse NMs and allowing them to count is because these mobs are suppose to be the same. Many of the older mods are still obscenely long. I'm all for the multiple route versus having to force a single path. As with my proposed idea: you have to, with the Nyzul Ilse route, go in with the concept of planning to kill 'X' NM. As they are random spawns, just the same as they would be in their real place counterpart, you'll never know if you'd actually run into them. More so, if you happen to run into them on a job that can't wield the weapon that needs it, then you're simply out of luck. It allows for the "Maximizing" of time in a sense. Rather than sitting down in one location for 8-12 hours, you can be doing something that you feel is also productive and not have wasted a day. It's more so trying to help people stay invested. When you feel that you've wasted too much time, it ends up begrudging people and they often times stop playing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 12-01-2017 at 01:32 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Are there any plans to move the orchestrion controls away from the mog house door? Every time I go to leave my mog house I forget and end up clicking the orchestrion controls by mistake. I think this was addressed once upon a time but I can't find a post about it.
    (0)

Character
    Blackcoffee
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Abyssea KI farming: Adjust this to either allow all party members to acquire KI upon kill OR reduce respawn time for NMs to less than five minutes. As it stands now these NMs are the brick wall when farming gear or empy weapons, which isn't terrible in itself, but becomes incredibly frustrating when someone is farming for an empy weapon and either another person is farming for the same weapon or simply farming for gear. If all members acquired a KI upon kill it would give incentive for group play. If the NM repop time were reduced to something very low then the competition element for these NMs would disappear.
    (2)
    Last edited by Blackcoffee; 12-26-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Player
    Tahrongi NMs need a complete do-over. Obtaining Chloris and Glavoid popsets are still ridiculously excessive.

Abyssea NMs should have instant repop, and give 100% KI/Atma/Abyssite/Color change

I built all 16 emps "the hard way" it's the definition of "not fun"
    (4)

Character
    Blackcoffee
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    One AH linked across servers. Low population servers are hurting both due to lack of materials on AH and also high population servers having many more crafters thus lowering cursed gear prices. Right now you can go to asura and buy everything for literally half price. I know SE is probably banking off of the people server hoping due to this but it's really taking away from the quality of the game.
    (1)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Tahrongi NMs need a complete do-over. Obtaining Chloris and Glavoid popsets are still ridiculously excessive.

Abyssea NMs should have instant repop, and give 100% KI/Atma/Abyssite/Color change

I built all 16 emps "the hard way" it's the definition of "not fun"
    I like to see them adding more Abyssea NM Key Items to large gold chests, specifically NMs Key Items that drop items used to upgrading Empyrean Weapons, and also 1 other Key Item that's used along in a set to spawn Sobek. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ge-Gold-chests .

Key Items that could be added into large gold chests which are linked to specific NMs such as

"Torn Khimaira Wing", dropped by Dhrome Khimaira in Abyssea uleguerand, used to spawn Apademak
    "Steaming cerberus tongue", dropped by Amarok in Abyssea Altepa, used to spawn Orthrus
    "Venomous hydra fang", dropped by Ningishzida Abyssea Grauberg, used to spawn Alfard
    "Bloodstained bugard fang", dropped by Minax Bugard, used along with 2 other KIs to spawn Sobek.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 12-29-2017 at 04:05 PM.

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Why not gold chest having a pop set of 3 KI for thoses NM that required that amount of KI ?

Also, i wouldn't mind having an "Unlimited 1-Forbidden Key" to buy at an expensive price (of course !).
    (3)
    Last edited by Cdryik; 01-03-2018 at 01:13 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Maybe a delivery box option "Retrieve all"?
    (3)

Page 157 of 297 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast