Page 174 of 297 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughlyn View Post
    oh really?

well, im pretty sure they are.
    Maybe not to you but since im only speaking for myself, im pretty sure they are QoL enough for me.
    Justuas is correct. These have nothing to do with improving QoL in the current game. You may think your requests are something simple, but what you are asking for are actually closer to full from-scratch rebuilds that would most likely have no ability to recoup the cost to develop them.

They are both also requests that have been explicitly shot down by the devs and stated as a 0% chance of ever happening.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The two biggest QOL adjustments I can think of have both been mentioned before

1) Try and improve the animation lock..... That you can die, through no fault of your own, simply because you are frozen due to many actions being performed on you is terrible, I know it's an old game, a PS2 port, but anything you can do to improve this would be greatly appreciated.

2) More mog wardrobe space, I know again this is not a simple fix, but one way of increasing the longevity of this game i to allow us to level more jobs, take my money, I would gladly pay for more space

Oh and bots, I was levelling mules for trove (I know, that sad), It's just annoying turning up to camps to see automated players running around ruining my experience, it's not a victim-less crime as some would put it, I don't care if it it keeps ah prices low for highly farmed items, it's cheating and should have no place in vana'diel.

That's three (and ReFriender isn't available in the EU, so that shouldn't be counted as a success until it is).

Here's to a good 2019
    (3)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    Oh and bots, I was levelling mules for trove (I know, that sad), It's just annoying turning up to camps to see automated players running around ruining my experience, it's not a victim-less crime as some would put it, I don't care if it it keeps ah prices low for highly farmed items, it's cheating and should have no place in vana'diel.
    Completely agree with you on that point. Sadly, the same characters have been running around without leaving that zone for at least 6 months now, maybe longer.

That's three (and ReFriender isn't available in the EU, so that shouldn't be counted as a success until it is).
    I'm guessing that is something to do with the EU's maze of data protection laws.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Justuas is correct. These have nothing to do with improving QoL in the current game. You may think your requests are something simple, but what you are asking for are actually closer to full from-scratch rebuilds that would most likely have no ability to recoup the cost to develop them.

They are both also requests that have been explicitly shot down by the devs and stated as a 0% chance of ever happening.
    meh, we'll see...
    (0)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hello everyone,

Like each years I write my news year wishes:

- Can you add more useful space like wardrobe?(You can turn Mog Safe, Mog Safe 2, Storage, Mog Locker as wardrobe is need) and we can pay if need !
    - Link active Macro book with 1, 2 or 3 inventory, and those inventory load first when zoning.
    - With the near release of “Reforged Empyrean” as “+2” and “+3” make a possibility to forge ultimate JSE by trading Artifact+3, Relic+3 and Empyrean+3 armor to NPC. That does allow player to save 10 spaces for each job without lose the effect of each macro equipment.
    - Put same amount of HP and MP on all ilvl 119 armor to avoid HP/MP drop during blinking equip.
    - Make all consumable by single, stack of twelve, and stack of 99.
    - Change the server for an working one, lag in Dynamis with twelve people inside isn’t possible anymore… loading item after each zone change is the same… Auction house binding wait…. Ect …
    - Add useful “all jobs” accessory in the next battlefield you plan to release to update some old best in slot:
    For this example I’m going to talk about "Fast Cast" accessory.
    The actual best in slot fast cast earing is from “Limbus” released in 2009…
    https://www.ffxiah.com/search/item?&slots[]=6144&description=fast%20cast#adv

The actual best in slot fast cast waist (the better of the 2 existing in game, ever…) is “Witful Belt” released in 2011… and only wearable by mages. All other job hasn’t any fast cast option for belt since the game release…
    https://www.ffxiah.com/search/item?&slots[]=1024&description=fast%20cast#adv

The actual best in slot fast cast neck is from “Meeble Burrows” released in 2013…
    https://www.ffxiah.com/search/item?&slots[]=512&description=fast%20cast#adv

The actual best in slot fast cast ammo is from “Escha - Zi'Tah” released few years ago but have level 75 area stats …
    https://www.ffxiah.com/search/item?&slots[]=8&description=fast%20cast#adv

The actual best in slot fast cast rings is from “Adoulin Mission reward” and all other option have pretty scary stat.
    https://www.ffxiah.com/search/item?&slots[]=24576&description=fast%20cast#adv

I no longer hope CM going to reply me but feel free to do it
    (2)
    Last edited by Akivatoo; 01-05-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Please SE !

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I kind of like the fact some gear from 75 era still has relevance today, defending ring being a prime example, what is funny is the Loquacious earring is way older than 2009, I'm thinking 2005ish, an item from almost 14 years ago!!!

Totally would love inventory to be looked at, if possible
    (1)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I kind of like the fact some gear from 75 era still has relevance today, defending ring being a prime example, what is funny is the Loquacious earring is way older than 2009, I'm thinking 2005ish, an item from almost 14 years ago!!!

Totally would love inventory to be looked at, if possible
    I agree but my lovely defending ring isn’t great in Fast Cast
    (0)

Please SE !

Player
    Very much +1 for more and better fast cast options.

FOR ALL JOBS. NO AUGMENTS.
    (2)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Think I'd welcome them giving the elemental gorget/obi treatment to various accessories in general to consolidate needed inventory space.

For example: Loquacious Earring + Barkaro Earring + Choleric Earring + Crematio Earring + Digni. Earring + Friomisi Earring + Etiolation Earring + Calamitous Earring

...could turn into an earring with HP/MP +50, +10% Fast Cast, +10 Magic Accuracy, +10 Magic Damage, +15 Magic Attack Bonus, Magic Crit Rate +10%, Increase Magic Crit Damage, Conserve MP +5

And in general I'd say people would look to that as the "nuker" earring while similar could be done tailored more toward curing, enhancing, pets, ranged, and melee. Such would also help to push people toward their related content, even if only temporarily. Unfortunately, I see pushback between thoughts of OPness and the already mentioned "I like old things being useful!" rhetoric, too.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriha View Post
    Think I'd welcome them giving the elemental gorget/obi treatment to various accessories in general to consolidate needed inventory space.

For example: Loquacious Earring + Barkaro Earring + Choleric Earring + Crematio Earring + Digni. Earring + Friomisi Earring + Etiolation Earring + Calamitous Earring

...could turn into an earring with HP/MP +50, +10% Fast Cast, +10 Magic Accuracy, +10 Magic Damage, +15 Magic Attack Bonus, Magic Crit Rate +10%, Increase Magic Crit Damage, Conserve MP +5

And in general I'd say people would look to that as the "nuker" earring while similar could be done tailored more toward curing, enhancing, pets, ranged, and melee. Such would also help to push people toward their related content, even if only temporarily. Unfortunately, I see pushback between thoughts of OPness and the already mentioned "I like old things being useful!" rhetoric, too.
    That makes less sense than putting shoes on an octopus. :/

There is nothing connecting any of the items you want to combine other than "being good", and yes, the end result you ask for is absurdly OP. This has nothing to do with "old things being useful", and you didn't actually far enough back to be able to call much of that "old".

At least limit yourself to "realm of possibility" and suggest combining existing full-cycle equipment. Smooshing together the old crafted elemental cycle rings or earrings, that "ATTR+10 absorb related element" cycle of capes, the old elemental aby ammos, or even that cycle of headbands w/ combat skills on them.. at least those sort of things make sense and are reasonable ideas.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 174 of 297 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast