Page 112 of 297 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2962
    Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    More QoL: Could you make it so that spawning Elite Training Regime Notorious Monsters does not despawn Trusts? I had one nasty surprise finding out this morning...

I know Elite Training is kind of a discarded content, but this suggestion goes there, right next to my previous request to please make it so that the Gladiatorial writ of summmons becomes a permanent Key Item, and most importantly to let players using chocobos while having it.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello Eradius and fellow adventurers!

We definitely understand the demand for Cipher: August as well as the other ciphers obtainable through Sinister Reign. All of these ciphers have had their stats set to be a fitting reward that matched the difficulty of this content. If we were to ever make adjustments to the content itself making it easier to obtain these ciphers, adjustments to their stats would need to be made to more appropriately match the difficulty. Since this would affect many many adventurers, we do not have any plans to make changes.
    Right.

(2)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Although this would be really late to the party, Salvage II needs to have ammo/ranged as a guaranteed unlock in the starter batch. There are five jobs that don't(or badly) function without those. Or optionally, remove the one-a-day restriction on Arrapago II since it's the only zone that isn't painful to unlock that slot in. And while we're at it, remove the cells from standard Salvage, replacing them with the unlock system in II. Maybe make those socket NMs drop 0-2 cotton purses instead so there's still a reason for them to be there.

There's some long over-due class management that could stand to be examined at, too. A sort option for PUP attachments so you don't have something like "Gonkulator I - Blinking Fluid - Gonkulator III - Gonkulator II - Lesser Whatsit - Blinking Fluid IV" in your list. It's annoying to look at. And for that matter, it should be possible to set PUP attachments and BLU spells in their respective menus even if you're not set as those jobs. Similarly, spell scrolls/dice/plates should be usable on any job as long as you meet the requirement to learn them somewhere else(though frankly, I see little reason not to be able to learn them period whether you can use them or not; it's not as if you couldn't learn a spell and then de-level to the point of not being able to use it at all).

I'm really glad to see the chocobo changes, but if you haven't considered it yet please add a skill level indicator for digging to the crafting skill status entry. I petered out on leveling it probably halfway into the proceedings years ago, so I have only the most vague idea of where I'm at anymore. With the upcoming removal of zone digging pool limits, I'm all for picking it up again.
    (2)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    There are currently a lot of Records of Eminence that reward great amounts of exp even when performed at low level objectives. But, because of the current system, which caps level gain (in one shot) to 1 level + 99% exp to the next level up, a lot of exp goes lost at low level.

To make a practical example, I was on my lv10 Monk doing Fields of Valor earlier. I was at 2000/2600 exp (more or less, did not check), and did not realize how close I was to completing the Record of Eminence "Vanquish Multiple Enemies", whose reward is 5000 exp total.

What happened was that I completed the record of Eminence and my Training Regime at the same time. The monster itself gave me 160 exp. The Regime gave me 350 exp. The RoE gave me 5000 exp. I found myself at lv11 with 2799/2800 exp.

But, doing the math (160+350+5000), I should have gained a total of 5510 exp... whereas instead, I got only 600 exp (to hit lv11) + 2799 exp ... that totals to 3399 exp.

Which means I missed 2111 experience points.

Sure, it's not that bad. Exp comes in bucketfuls these days. But I feel it's a pretty clumsy system to have this cap after all these years, when such big amounts of exp are rolling in. Would it not be the time to change this to accomodate the new EXP rates?
    (1)

Can Mog Locker and Mog Storage be opened up to Nomad Moogles?
    (1)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Conquest needs some form of overhaul. Here on Siren, beastmen are ruling over most of regions every week, and even when I put full efforts on trying to conquest a specific region by myself, my influence doesn't seem to ever suffice.

Something that could perhaps help it would be to allow us to do Expeditionary Forces with Trusts.

Also, maybe increase the number of conquest tally points equipment and evoliths traded to outpost merchans are worth? In general, it should be made easier for small quantities of players to help the nation take control of a region.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kjara; 06-02-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Character
    Paugue
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I would like to see the Play Online Viewer pop up with the virtual keyboard of numbers when using a controller to type in the Security Token field, like it did for the PS2/Xbox 360. I don't want to have to reach from my keyboard just to put in the numbers to login when using the controller.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Can Mog Locker and Mog Storage be opened up to Nomad Moogles?
    ~To my knowledge they already are but locker you have to set it open to those moogles in aht urhgan whitegate by an npc next to the mh that gives you an time extention for your mog locker into being accessible.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Nope, but I did double check.

Locker is available either only in ToAU or every mog house (as I've always had mine set). There's no way to open it to nomad moogles.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Nope, but I did double check.

Locker is available either only in ToAU or every mog house (as I've always had mine set). There's no way to open it to nomad moogles.
    Huh... works for me.

(2)

Page 112 of 297 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast