Quote Originally Posted by Prrsha View Post
I wish SE would made one simple fix to FFXI. A self imposed level cap. For example: I want to level in Valkrum Dunes but my friends and I all have jobs that are way above 20. That area is dead to us. Why not make a command like: "/synch Prrsha 20" to reduce my level to 20. Then my friends can synch to me and we can have a blast reliving old zones the way the were intended. A primary example for this is CoP areas. I'd love to just beat CoP the old way with my friends for the heck of it, if only for the challenge and satisfaction of doing so.

This simple change would draw many of my friends back so they could experience Vanadiel like it used to be... if only by a small amount. Currently they are all on retro servers and I just can't get them back to FFXI here. They all miss the "good ol' days" :/
?? As Far as i know Level sync still exists in the game of the FFXI but must be synced to the leader of the parties level to sync your job done but you also don't have other jobs with in 3 level's above or below there level to level with them as well..??