Page 21 of 297 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Erm I guess a good qol would be to let thief get their testimony from all thieving scumbags, not just 2. I mean ya have to steal it either way why only 2 to get it?
    Um and how about increase the rate of quadav stew being stolen.... I probably tried to steal it at least 30 times, no dice. So annoying. I just gave up on AF for awhile at that point.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Um and how about increase the rate of quadav stew being stolen.... I probably tried to steal it at least 30 times, no dice. So annoying. I just gave up on AF for awhile at that point.
    Like people have said though stealing accuracy is painfully low even at the low levels (~70) they need to do something about that as well...unless they're trying to say Humes have the absolute WORSE steal ability/luck?
    (0)
    Last edited by Blah; 03-27-2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: spell correction, more to the idea
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Like people have said though stealing accuracy is painfully low even at the low levels (~70) they need to do something about that as well...unless they're trying to say Humes have the absolute WORSE steal ability/luck?
    I can't remember offhand but I think my thf low 70s... if not it is in high 60s, anyway - it's annoying as hell
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Firebert
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I did this set of quests last weekend. Even at 99, it still took me a couple hours to get a successful steal. I'm sure some steal+ gear would have helped.
    (1)
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert_Lakshmi View Post
    I did this set of quests last weekend. Even at 99, it still took me a couple hours to get a successful steal. I'm sure some steal+ gear would have helped.
    It's not really reasonable at this point. I spent at least 3 hours working on it. I just couldn't anymore. I don't mind something a bit gimmicky if it doesn't just end up feeling like you're going insane and/or doing it wrong because it just never works.

Maybe if they at least lowered the timer on steal cause yeah, the timer definitely makes this EXTRA tedious.
    (0)

Player
    I have some Quality of Life suggestions for Adoulin base content.

1.) Add Chocobos to Adoulin.
    -How to solve reive issue?: Simple just add a ??? that chocobos can touch to jump over the reive.
    -How to solve cave issue?: We know that there are many caves in adoulin a simple solution would be to add chocobos to the frontiers camps.

2.) Merge the middle lands and adoulin waypoints.
    -I see no reason to have them separate they work with the same system.

3.) Add a warp npc to frontier npcs so they can teleport us to reives easily.
    -Similar to a campaign warp but only functions within the zone, and only the frontier npc can teleport you.

4.) Separate the zones into more regions.
    -Having only an eastern ulbuka clutters up the menu.

5.) Make the zones feel more alive.
    -Add more flowers and textures to some of the zones to make them feel more alive, and add roaming npcs.

6.) Add voidwatch and abyssea npcs.
    -Would make it easier to get to these locations without going to jeuno, and they could possibility add some voidwatch to adoulin for ilevel accessories.
    (3)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshadow View Post
    I have some Quality of Life suggestions for Adoulin base content.

1.) Add Chocobos to Adoulin.
    -How to solve reive issue?: Simple just add a ??? that chocobos can touch to jump over the reive.
    -How to solve cave issue?: We know that there are many caves in adoulin a simple solution would be to add chocobos to the frontiers camps.

2.) Merge the middle lands and adoulin waypoints.
    -I see no reason to have them separate they work with the same system.

3.) Add a warp npc to frontier npcs so they can teleport us to reives easily.
    -Similar to a campaign warp but only functions within the zone, and only the frontier npc can teleport you.

4.) Separate the zones into more regions.
    -Having only an eastern ulbuka clutters up the menu.

5.) Make the zones feel more alive.
    -Add more flowers and textures to some of the zones to make them feel more alive, and add roaming npcs.

6.) Add voidwatch and abyssea npcs.
    -Would make it easier to get to these locations without going to jeuno, and they could possibility add some voidwatch to adoulin for ilevel accessories.

1.) is not needed and wasted time, there are alot of bivacs around which makes haveing a chocobo pointless mostly

2.) i would actually welcome that

3.) uuuuuuh

4.) uuuuuuh

5.) actually the game looks fine for how olde it is

6.) someone please let voidwatch rot in hell ¬.¬
    (2)

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It's not really reasonable at this point. I spent at least 3 hours working on it. I just couldn't anymore. I don't mind something a bit gimmicky if it doesn't just end up feeling like you're going insane and/or doing it wrong because it just never works.

Maybe if they at least lowered the timer on steal cause yeah, the timer definitely makes this EXTRA tedious.
    Sorry this kinda thing has been happening to you guys but I must have the luck of the Irish then. I have two characters leveling up thf at the moment and I just did this quest and only took 2 attempts at stealing for each character. The traveling and switching characters took longer. Happy thieving
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuvo View Post
    Sorry this kinda thing has been happening to you guys but I must have the luck of the Irish then. I have two characters leveling up thf at the moment and I just did this quest and only took 2 attempts at stealing for each character. The traveling and switching characters took longer. Happy thieving
    You must indeed. I don't have a rabbit charm or other +steal gear ... but don't really want to spend 200K on one either. Guess I might have to though, since most of the other +steal gear I see is the AF itself.
    (0)

I say don't bother, it's only +1 anyway. The failure rate seems to be very random, if I remember it didn't take that long to steal the stew for me but to steal just now for the thief maat fight it took almost 20 freaking tries and I had my AF gear and the rogue ring. And for other characters I've tried with it took less than 6 and most times I just had the ring.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Page 21 of 297 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast