Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
Your suggestion would increase time before you could change gear drastically. I am against this suggestion because I for one do not want to have to wait a full minute before I can hit my Call Beast macro after entering Ambuscade. >_>;; Very bad idea.

Probably wouldn't hurt things to allow the mobile bags (Sack, Satchel, Case) since they are part of the same loading phase anyway.

-----------------------------------------

Actual QOL suggestion!

Ra'Kaznar: Can we please get a warp point at the entrance that allows you to warp to any of the unnamed warp pillar things (maybe limit to ones you've already selected) on the lower floor of Outer Ra'Kaznar? There is already an "activation" message given the first time you select one, so hopefully wouldn't be that difficult to hook into for destination purposes? It's a visually unique zone, so it would be very nice if it wasn't so painful to get around in. If the warp was limited to the " " that you've already activated, it wouldn't affect the difficulty of any missions related to the zone.

It would also be wonderful if we could get a similar system in Inner Ra'Kaznar, but not sure how that would work w/ the warp pads. :/
I'm surprised we're still limited to dial-up speed as is.