Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughlyn View Post
    Suggestion: Pet Familliar with "Piercing" damage ability

Reason:
    i was trying to do "South East Apollyon" last night as Beastmaster and there's no pet/jug that actually have the "Piercing" damage ability.
    So im kinda stuck with using a dagger, but even so my pet will become very useless.
    The floor where the mobs are weak to piercing they are only immune to slashing, you can still use a blunt pet for normal damage.
    (0)

Aye, thank you.
    I just found out my beetle pet "HurlerPercival" was 1 shotting all the mobs on that floor. XD
    (0)

Character
    Jeffil
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Hi Camate,

A big question. Will these upgrades apply to the Shield and Instrument relic/empryean equipment? If so, will the shield get an item level tag like Priwen and other shields (including the Aeonic)?

EDIT: I mean the REM upgrades coming in the Feb. version update.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jeffil; 01-21-2016 at 09:57 PM.

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    please add: Geo-malaise, Geo-Languor, Geo torpor, geo Frailty, Indi accumen, indi focus. to autotranslate. i mean. currently we use something like this: <Magic> <Accuracy bonus> <Down> etc, but it sure is troublesome to translate for our japanese friends intense battle strategies and im sure its hard the other way around too.
    (1)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffil View Post
    Hi Camate,

A big question. Will these upgrades apply to the Shield and Instrument relic/empryean equipment? If so, will the shield get an item level tag like Priwen and other shields (including the Aeonic)?

Shields and Instruments weren't increased to 119 in the original REM upgrade so it's very unlikely to happen.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffil View Post
    Hi Camate,

The new upgrades that are on the way will not be applied to shields and instruments.
    (1)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    please add: Geo-malaise, Geo-Languor, Geo torpor, geo Frailty, Indi accumen, indi focus. to autotranslate. i mean. currently we use something like this: <Magic> <Accuracy bonus> <Down> etc, but it sure is troublesome to translate for our japanese friends intense battle strategies and im sure its hard the other way around too.
    Could try using "/translate Indi-spell or Geo-spell" to communicate.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    Me second.I'm Japanese new GEO sometimes play with English speaking friend,I cannot remember all spelling.though we can type English.

Edit:
    Mnejing,Thank you,I'll try /translate.But /translate doesn't last long,I think.
    (1)
    Last edited by illusionist; 01-22-2016 at 05:24 AM.
    _・)ノどもっ
    BLM99(心のメインジョブやっと☆)WHM99 ,GEO99★,こるせあはじめました。RDM,BRD,SCH,SMN,BLU=99修行中。イドリス(まだ餅なし)できたぞーヽ(`Д´)ノCooking94.Chat:1mil.since 2002:Quetz Native

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    The new upgrades that are on the way will not be applied to shields and instruments.
    Lol, i don't comment this answer to avoid insulting you.

Can we hope fast cast back and waist wearable by PLD ?
    (0)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    What is the reasoning behind this decision? Even if all you did was add acc for ochain or spell interrupt for aegis it would be nice. You guys do realize that aegis's block rate on 126 mobs is like 12% right? This no love on shields and instruments is getting really old.
    (6)

Page 81 of 297 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast