Page 128 of 297 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2962
    Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Are we ever going to see more High Tier Battlefields? It upsets me a bit to see this seems to be content they're no longer interested in pursuing. Especially since there are some battles they could reasonably get more content out of it.

Battles against Lady Lilith and Hades for starters- granted, in Hades, case, it would probably be only level 119 and above. Bahamut and Apocalypse Nigh would also be opportunities. Even a Very Difficult Cloud of Darkness. I, for one, would love a fight against Cloud of Darkness that isn't even remotely soloable.

It seems like an opportunity for more content that ought to be easier to create, but is not Ambuscade.
    (5)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Character
    Gotweed
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    May have already been mentioned before, but what is the deal with trust using high level weaponskills at lower levels like 5? Anyway players can use unlocked weapon skills at any level, so long as they unlocked it with the necessary skill requirement in general? If this has been mentioned or shot down before, don't mind it; this would be great for guys like me getting back into the groove or players doing capped content.
    (0)

Character
    Elqplau
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    ive been to mayb 3 cap parties yes only three ive solod almost 1k cap points on rdm and im not about to zerg high lvl mobs in a party that only wants my rdm as a healer when other jobs do much better at healing nucing tanking buffing u name it rdm is on the end of the list... i heal i get hate im dead(0 defence stoneskin melts like a newb) i nuc also dead...debuff a fe times again ive got hate same dead....buff up new mobs dont like it so again im dead ...maybe a repeating pattern? idk
    (0)

Character
    Elqplau
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogolist View Post
    So there's one of these type of threads on the FFXIV forums, but when I come here there seems to be a lot of suggestions for different stuff, but not a thread where many people can come and post all of there suggestions in one place for the devs to look at all once. So I thought that it would be a great idea to make this thread. And seeing as how over the last 2-3 years the devs have become more responsive, I figured, why not give it a try? So what are some things that could help make this game better for both new and veteran players?

Here's two things from me that I feel should be addressed to help make a player's life in the game easier and bring the game up to date with current MMO's.

1) Make locating quest NPCs and/or quest description easier I think one of the biggest issues and gripes of the game is not knowing which npcs are quest givers, let alone which ones are related to a particular quest. The only way that a player can even identify who is who is by either having a hard copy of an out of date Brady's Guide like I do, or searching the web for a guide. In today's MMO's, quest npcs have become a lot easier to locate due to having some sort of Icon to signal that they are a quest giver or associated with a quest that a player has currently undertaken. I think the addition of this would alleviate a lot of stress that comes with doing quests in the game.

2) Empyrean Armor Seals Storage. This is by far the biggest issue I have to date. Nothing sucks more than having a bunch of for your Empyrean Armor taking up a lot of inventory space. Sure I could just drop what I don't need for my main job, but then the problem that comes in is what happens when I need to reacquire those same seals later on in my FFXI career for another job? Having an npc that players can store those excessive amounts of seals on would do wonders for people like myself who like to level and play multiple jobs.

I do have one more suggestion that came to mind as I was typing.

3) Artifact Weapon Upgrades. With the newly acquired ability to reforge and upgrade our Relic/Mythic/Empyrean Weapons I couldn't help but wonder, what happened to our very first special weapon...our Artifact Weapons? Back in the day, Artifact weapons were the first step to mastering you role/job. For some jobs, the artifact weapon was an useful addition to a lvl 40-42 job, but for others they were just an road block that needed to be passed in order to get your af body armor. My suggestion is to allow us to reforge them as well. Some players may gripe about having to upgrade yet another weapon, but the great thing about this game is that you always have some piece of gear that's more useful than others.

Last one from me

4) NPC Adventuring Fellow armor upgrades. While most people complain about not being able to lvl their npc fellow the last 4 lvls, my complaint is a bit more different and I don't think most people have mentioned this. Why is it that our npcs our still stuck wearing outdated pre-CoP gear? I mean how is it that they were released like a patch or two after the release of CoP and yet, you can't equip them with even that expansion's set of gear. I mean sure, while gear absolutely has no effect on your npc fellow's stats, I think it would be nice to have gear options that are more up to date with the latest expansion as opposed to Vanilla or RoTZ out dated gear. So why not SE? Trust npcs are nice, you've really neglected our npc fellows over the years.

That's it for me, but what other suggestions do you guys have that could help make this game better and breathe new life into the game?
    make the things that happen in the past have results(or lack) in present.... example u have prisoners in al zhibi why not do same in past ....exomille captured in past missing in present till hes returned....wont make a great deal of change in some npc's but results in others missing will be needing a direct responce .... i used to come acrossed npc's missing with the message "(NPC<NAME> needed a coffee break hell/shell be back in a vadeil day) dont see those anymore
    (0)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    With the chocobo changes I've been messing around with raising and racing the birds again, and I got to thinking: Since we now have the warp networks that let us instantly zip around between cities, could you remove the forced entrance/exit lockout on the Chocobo Circuit? There's no reason to force a player to leave through the same city door they entered from anymore, or force us to use a specific entrance to reach our Free Run NPC.
    (1)

Player
    With the changes this month to the sparks npc making it easier to buy the same item repeatedly, how about changing Prize Powders so they stack to 99? Would be a small amount of work for a major impact on QOL (particularly for newer players.) You are allowed to buy hundreds at a time, but 12/stack makes it become a lot of extra time, inventory space, and keystrokes (laptop's getting old, starting to worry about keyboard wearing out lol) to sell to an npc.
    (1)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 09-17-2016 at 03:43 PM.

How about reducing respawn timers on monsters in all zones released prior to Seekers of Adoulin to 5 minutes or less?

It's easier/faster than ever to get from level 1 to 99 and even the most casual players are running around in item level 117 gear, so it doesn't make any sense to have to wait 10-15 mins, and in some cases even longer, for monsters in older zones to respawn. Is there any practical reason as to why such a change wouldn't/shouldn't happen?
    (2)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I know I might the only person here who cares about campaign. But can you please lower the amount of Campaign ops it takes to unlock the next tier? You lower the Requirement from 3-6 people to 1 person. But you realize that when they completed it, it was 6 people turning it in at once compare to just me trying to spam it over and over. It literally takes hrs for me to unlock the next tier.
    (0)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Dear SE and fellow adventurers,
    What do you think about a "Preferred Trust" option for solo play. This would work like the preferred locations we have for home point and manual. Let us select the trusts that u use the most so you can summon them all at once instead of one by one.
    I dont know about other players but when I solo I usually play with the same trusts and only change them for things like dyna.
    (0)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Quote Originally Posted by vienne View Post
    Dear SE and fellow adventurers,
    What do you think about a "Preferred Trust" option for solo play. This would work like the preferred locations we have for home point and manual. Let us select the trusts that u use the most so you can summon them all at once instead of one by one.
    I dont know about other players but when I solo I usually play with the same trusts and only change them for things like dyna.
    Not a bad idea, but people shoot it down with "just make a macro".
    (0)

Page 128 of 297 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast