Page 162 of 297 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    I don't either to be quite honest, but at the reddit AMA they did say they would eventually when enough people ask, fat chance though..it seems like a very small percentage of players use these forums. >.<
    Plenty of players use these forums.. on the JP side, which are the players that the devs talk to regularly anyway. >.> Once THEY start asking for server merges, then it might actually happen.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Plenty of players use these forums.. on the JP side, which are the players that the devs talk to regularly anyway. >.> Once THEY start asking for server merges, then it might actually happen.
    Oh good...there is hope! Sorta >.> Haha good to see nothing has changed.. :x
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    Oh good...there is hope! Sorta >.> Haha good to see nothing has changed.. :x
    We just don't have anyone on staff to take care of the EN side atm.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    After this amount of time, I'm not so sure now.

I think we are at the point of (or close to) people being where they want to be now, across the board.... Servers like Asura are for people who have wanted/looked to be on a busy/populated server and they transferred to be there. The people who have remained on the 'quiet servers' are contented to do stuff on their own with no intention of moving.

So I think at this stage we have two types of established player base: (a) People preferring to be on a busy server and (b) People who prefer to play solo, with quiet zones.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    After this amount of time, I'm not so sure now.

I think we are at the point of (or close to) people being where they want to be now, across the board.... Servers like Asura are for people who have wanted/looked to be on a busy/populated server and they transferred to be there. The people who have remained on the 'quiet servers' are contented to do stuff on their own with no intention of moving.

So I think at this stage we have two types of established player base: (a) People preferring to be on a busy server and (b) People who prefer to play solo, with quiet zones.
    Exactly. Which is why they don't immediately consolidate everyone down to just 2-3 servers. I'm betting that without a strong push from the JP playerbase, they'll wait to do a merge until they have multiple servers w/ fewer players than are needed to cover their electricity costs...
    (0)

Character
    Laruni
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Please make Omen Scales a currency item to get their respective drop. After upgrading gear there is not much use for them.

Example:
    10x Fu's Scale for Shulmanu Collar or Niqmaddu Ring.
    25x Fu's Scale for Nisroch Jerkin.

Ou drops can be same amount but a set of each scale type, like the key items to access him.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Can we trade thousands of omen cards for a rare body?

In order to keep omen worthwhile for a single job, can we trade 1,000 or 2,000 omen job cards and exchange them for a single rare body, like Dagon Breastplate or Ashera harness?

You can make this purchase available to mastered jobs and cost 250 job points for the opportunity purchase.

Alternatively, you can make the opportunity to purchase these bodies available for 100,000 merit points from Emporox.

These are both good ideas!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...or-a-rare-body
    (0)

Character
    Ryak
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have a few suggestions here:

1. Why not do a weekly or monthly Mog Bonanza ?

2. Make the Adoulin Dial permanent.

3. Remove all food and sundries items from the special dial, Adoulin dial and ABJ Dial,
    and then put them in their respective Dial section.(Example)All food goes into the food dial,then all sundries into the sundries dial. etc...

4. Add a new dial key for Relic/Empyrean/Ergonic/Mythic weapon currencies.(Example) HP-Bayld,Dynamis Currencies, Alexandrite,Pluton,Beitetsu and Riftborn Boulders. Also add the upgrade materials for them to this section.(Example)Heavy Metal Plates,Riftcinders,Riftdross,Delve Materials for Ergonic etc...
    (0)
    Last edited by Ryak; 03-22-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryak View Post
    I have a few suggestions here:

1. Why not do a weekly or monthly Mog Bonanza ?

2. Make the Adoulin Dial permanent.

3. Remove all food and sundries items from the special dial, Adoulin dial and ABJ Dial,
    and then put them in their respective Dial section.(Example)All food goes into the food dial,then all sundries into the sundries dial. etc...

4. Add a new dial key for Relic/Empyrean/Ergonic/Mythic weapon currencies.(Example) HP-Bayld,Dynamis Currencies, Alexandrite,Pluton,Beitetsu and Riftborn Boulders. Also add the upgrade materials for them to this section.(Example)Heavy Metal Plates,Riftcinders,Riftdross,Delve Materials for Ergonic etc...
    1. Because it's supposed to be a special event, not a revolving door like Ambuscade. :/

2. No. Adoulin Dial is the worst event dial period. The majority of the items in the pool are basically trash worth less than 5k. Personally wouldn't mind Unity Dial being more common, but I'm betting that menu slot is just rotated which means any "permanent" dial would eliminate all other event dials. So still, no.

3. There are no food items in the Adoulin or ABJ Dials.. Goblin items don't count since those are booby prizes that you get instead of a duplicate R/EX item that you already have. The nature of the Special Dial is that nearly every item in the game is available from it, so it doesn't even make sense to remove the trashy items from it. I say this even tho yesterday I got nothing better than a Three of Swords card out of 13x pulls.. (Today I got my 3rd Lu Shang from it, which helps make up for the lousy days IMO. lol) Still doesn't justify the request. Personally, I'm far more annoyed with AF+1 and relic-1 being included since they are not POL sendable and it feels lousy tossing them.

4. All of the materials you listed have been available from special events (except maybe Delve mats, I don't remember yes/no on those tbh,) like the clvl Bahamut fight, the Chacharoon "dial", in Mog Garden flotsam during an event, etc. as part of a much larger item pool similar to the Special Dial. I think they do this ~once per year. Keep an eye on November. The idea of a REMA Dial tho bothers me. -_-;; Do the events, or do Ambuscade. Seriously. We get enough free stuff and don't need yet another outlet for these items. Delve only needs 3x decently geared/skilled bodies to stomp thru for mats in 10-20min, and you should avg out to 9x boss mats for every 3x runs. The only hard part is leaving town and DOING something really. >.>;;;

Out of curiosity, how many characters do you have total and how often do you leave town on them? I may have 14x characters, but each of them has 1-3 99/119 jobs and I actually play on all of them. No offense intended, but your requests sound like they are coming from someone w/ a lv1 mule army and hoping to increase profits w/o ever stepping outside town. ^^;;
    (1)

Character
    Ryak
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    1. Because it's supposed to be a special event, not a revolving door like Ambuscade. :/

2. No. Adoulin Dial is the worst event dial period. The majority of the items in the pool are basically trash worth less than 5k. Personally wouldn't mind Unity Dial being more common, but I'm betting that menu slot is just rotated which means any "permanent" dial would eliminate all other event dials. So still, no.

3. There are no food items in the Adoulin or ABJ Dials.. Goblin items don't count since those are booby prizes that you get instead of a duplicate R/EX item that you already have. The nature of the Special Dial is that nearly every item in the game is available from it, so it doesn't even make sense to remove the trashy items from it. I say this even tho yesterday I got nothing better than a Three of Swords card out of 13x pulls.. (Today I got my 3rd Lu Shang from it, which helps make up for the lousy days IMO. lol) Still doesn't justify the request. Personally, I'm far more annoyed with AF+1 and relic-1 being included since they are not POL sendable and it feels lousy tossing them.

4. All of the materials you listed have been available from special events (except maybe Delve mats, I don't remember yes/no on those tbh,) like the clvl Bahamut fight, the Chacharoon "dial", in Mog Garden flotsam during an event, etc. as part of a much larger item pool similar to the Special Dial. I think they do this ~once per year. Keep an eye on November. The idea of a REMA Dial tho bothers me. -_-;; Do the events, or do Ambuscade. Seriously. We get enough free stuff and don't need yet another outlet for these items. Delve only needs 3x decently geared/skilled bodies to stomp thru for mats in 10-20min, and you should avg out to 9x boss mats for every 3x runs. The only hard part is leaving town and DOING something really. >.>;;;

Out of curiosity, how many characters do you have total and how often do you leave town on them? I may have 14x characters, but each of them has 1-3 99/119 jobs and I actually play on all of them. No offense intended, but your requests sound like they are coming from someone w/ a lv1 mule army and hoping to increase profits w/o ever stepping outside town. ^^;;
    I have one main and 1 mule. On my main I have all jobs to 99 and 2 of them are mastered and a few more are on their way to getting mastered. So far I have RUN and GEO mastered. DRK,BLU and DNC are on their way to mastery. RUN and GEO are fully decked out in a mixture of ilvl 119 +1 AF/Relic/Escha/Reisenjima/Sinister Reign/High tier battlefield/Unity and Skirmish gear. I have RDM to 80 on my mule. I planned on getting it to 99 along with some other jobs on it, but I stopped due to trying to focus on my main for gear and of course Ergonic and Aeonic weapons. I leave town all of the time to do content. My mule stays in town mostly due to that.

I just came up with most of the chest ideas due to them seeming a bit messy to me and the idea for REMA items/materials was just to help anyone trying to create one.Yes the items would be random and a low chance, but if you get a material you don't need then you can sell it to buy one you do need.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ryak; 03-23-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Page 162 of 297 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast