Page 75 of 297 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
    Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy more than one Chapter at a time from the Sparks NPCS PLEASE
    God yes, I hate having to buy those one at a time instead of having the option to buy them by typing in a number of how many you want.
    (1)

2. 12-08-2015 10:06 PM

Hello,

I would like to give an update in regards to a previous post that was made back in June of 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

After making it possible to enter seal battlefields with Trust alter egos in the June version update, we’ve determined a bug that removes buffs upon entry. As this is a bug that is closely tied to the system changes that allow alter egos to enter these battlefields, it will take a bit of time to fix.

On the positive side, we have been looking into changing battlefield rules. In particular, we’d like to change the system so that when entering a battlefield the cool downs of all special abilities, job abilities, and magic spells are reset. We feel this will allow you to repeat battlefields more easily and also encourage you to employ special abilities into your strategies better.

With this system change, you’ll be able to use special abilities outside of battlefields and then reuse them again once you enter a battlefield, which is why we had planned to implement a feature that removes all of your buffs upon entry.

As this is a very large change, we’d like to look into this very carefully, but I wanted to give you all a heads up.

The team is working towards fixing this bug as well as making this change in the August version update.
    First off, I apologize for the time it has taken to give a status update on this task. The development team has been looking into and testing a system that would allow for abilities and magic spell cooldowns to reset when entering battlefields; however, they encountered a number of problems and have had to put this off. Many of the problems were related to battle balance, such as cases where special abilities could be used prior to entering a battlefield, making it possible to re-use these abilities right away once inside. We appreciate your understanding.
    (5)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Hello,

I would like to give an update in regards to a previous post that was made back in June of 2014.

First off, I apologize for the time it has taken to give a status update on this task. The development team has been looking into and testing a system that would allow for abilities and magic spell cooldowns to reset when entering battlefields; however, they encountered a number of problems and have had to put this off. Many of the problems were related to battle balance, such as cases where special abilities could be used prior to entering a battlefield, making it possible to re-use these abilities right away once inside. We appreciate your understanding.

I been waiting for this for a long time and I thought camate forgot all about it. :/ I hope those bug get fix because I think FFXI can be fun again if we are allow to go all out on high tier mission battle, Unity Cord or Escha NM.

Also don't forget about Trizek Ring need to be less than 1 hour to use again.
    Capacity Ring recast need to be less than 5 minute instead of 15 minute wait or add a new ring that offer 100% or 150% capacity points to Spark NPC.
    (0)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hello,

I don't understand. Camate previously stated that that is what you guys had wanted. Why is it an issue now? Why can we not have all abilities to use in a fresh new battle instance?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Hello,

The solution to the problem is simple. Reset cooldowns after the battle instead of at the start. Then you can't abuse the cooldown reset to get 2 uses of SP abilities in the same fight. As additional security, you can make it so you have to have enmity against anything iwthin the battle for a certain amount of time in order to qualify for the reset (much like how the Echo in FFXIV requires that you battle for a certain amount of time before it can be applied)
    (2)

Player
    Hello,

How about leave the "bug" so that outside buffs are always cleared, and then make it so that HP/MP are refilled and JA cooldowns reset, balance issue fixed.
    (0)

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Once they stated it as a "bug" then removing it is inevitable.
    (0)
    Last edited by shaduf; 12-10-2015 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahzewn View Post
    I put it on Borderless through the config but it won't let me Alt+Tab out so far. Might be something with my PC as I had an issue with LOTRO doing that but then it all of a sudden started working not too long ago. Only way I could get it to work before is by having another program open while the game was running like a browser. I didn't test that with FFXI but arguably they worded it to make you think that's how it would work.

Unlike the full screen mode, this mode enables players to use alt-tab to switch to a different application window.
    The development team will be implementing a fix for this issue in the December version update. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused!
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Here's something fun: how about if there is ever another mog bonanza, you throw rainbow mog pells in as possible rewards.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    Here's something fun: how about if there is ever another mog bonanza, you throw rainbow mog pells in as possible rewards.
    I'd think I would rather see this than receiving mog bonanza marbles on a no win marble ball calling it an mog bonanza mog pell-ball but i'm just stating it. lol.

Guess Kind of a bump but have you guys had this problem in game with your moogles?->Look into replying to it at this thread: Mog-House Moogle Visual Appearances Popped Outside of a MH in City Areas Happen to U?

Side Note: Thought this to be a good loss of player's friend good bye with the memories FFXI YouTube Video thus watch and see plus Enjoy! :-) FFXI: A Thousand Miles
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-27-2015 at 06:16 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 75 of 297 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast