Page 130 of 297 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2962
    Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If you can do it with Crystal Petrifacts, you can do it with Voiddust. Stop making lame excuses.
    (5)

Can you not make dust tradeable to the rifts themselves?
    (3)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Can you not make dust tradeable to the rifts themselves?
    Brilliant idea, solves the problem with ease.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

It’s no doubt that having a feature such as this would be beneficial for those that have run out of their voidstone stock and are aspiring to finish upgrading Empyrean weapons (or those who are looking to make some gil!). Unfortunately, due to how the system is structured, addressing this change is not something that is possible at the moment.

Your stock of voidstones and the voidstone key items function in different ways. When trading in voiddust, these items are automatically converted into key items held in your character data. However, the stock of voidstones is only calculated through time, and it cannot be added to in any other way besides time adjustments such as through the obtainment of abyssites.

Therefore in order to address this we would either have to revamp the key item system to accommodate for a much larger amount of voidstones to be held or address the way stock is managed. Both of these options would require a considerable amount of resources to accomplish, and unfortunately is not something that we can realistically do at the moment.

Apologies for the inconvenience of having to head back to town to trade in more voiddust, but we would greatly appreciate your understanding.
    If it's a problem just remove void stones from being a thing you need in order to pop a NM or get loot until you have the tools needed to fix it.
    This content is nearly 100% irrelevant at this point and the only real reason people (dreadfully) do it is because HMP/riftcinders are still horrible designed and forced onto us to upgrade our emps to 119.

Another solution, as shown below, is allowing us to train voiddust directly to the rifts.

There's many work arounds and solutions.
    (0)

Character
    Niflheim
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Compliment for October 2016 Ambuscade

Akihiko Matsui and Camate I like wow the armor set Flamma have high magic defense and magic evasion that's a 9.5/10 ranking! You did such a good job and thank you so showing appreciation to job like war, drk, and drg. Those job can't survive like a blue Mage can so the Flamma armor set is very good. I would of given it 10/10 if you add attack but seems to not have attack only accuracy. Now it's fair since Herculean set also have good magic defense and magic evasion. I just notice is Flamma suppose to have BST in it too? Don't forget all the old gear from Escha need some love too they need magic defense and magic evasion like Flamma armor.
    Bst is the Askar armor set why were they left off the Flamma set? it seems no other jobs were removed from the other sets
    (3)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesahade View Post
    Bst is the Askar armor set why were they left off the Flamma set? it seems no other jobs were removed from the other sets
    From what I've seen it seems like they tend to be favoring putting bst on light DD sets instead of a mix of it and heavy and they to go in line with that will probably put it on Denali set. Would also allow them to sneak some pet stats in there without other people complaining they put a stat in there that is only useable by 1 job that can wear it. If they are really that convinced we are light DDs though they really should give us native dual wield like other 1hd light dds...
    (1)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It's a little ridiculous that BST got REMOVED from the set though. BST "CAN" still DD. It didn't need to have pet stats added, but it should've 100% been left on as DD pieces. It's completely moronic.

The Denali set isn't going to be pet heavy or THF DNC COR will be EXTREMELY PISSED. So seriously, put BST back on the Askar set.
    (2)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    BST was always on heavy armor sets since the beginning
    (0)

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

It’s no doubt that having a feature such as this would be beneficial for those that have run out of their voidstone stock and are aspiring to finish upgrading Empyrean weapons (or those who are looking to make some gil!). Unfortunately, due to how the system is structured, addressing this change is not something that is possible at the moment.

Your stock of voidstones and the voidstone key items function in different ways. When trading in voiddust, these items are automatically converted into key items held in your character data. However, the stock of voidstones is only calculated through time, and it cannot be added to in any other way besides time adjustments such as through the obtainment of abyssites.

Therefore in order to address this we would either have to revamp the key item system to accommodate for a much larger amount of voidstones to be held or address the way stock is managed. Both of these options would require a considerable amount of resources to accomplish, and unfortunately is not something that we can realistically do at the moment.

Apologies for the inconvenience of having to head back to town to trade in more voiddust, but we would greatly appreciate your understanding.
    I'm just surprised I got a direct response because I've literally been waiting for an answer for months. I've asked about this multiple times. I'm sure some solution can be made because it is unfair for newly made characters to be inconvenienced in this way. Even for someone who has 3k+ voidstones, if they farm their Empyrean weapon, they probably don't have enough stones to farm another weapon if they wanted a second. Please have the dev team look for other options.
    (2)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    It's a little ridiculous that BST got REMOVED from the set though. BST "CAN" still DD. It didn't need to have pet stats added, but it should've 100% been left on as DD pieces. It's completely moronic.

The Denali set isn't going to be pet heavy or THF DNC COR will be EXTREMELY PISSED. So seriously, put BST back on the Askar set.
    Whoa there that's not what I said.

I said light DD not not DD. And I said include some pet stats not heavy. Like look at Meghanada. A piece with sharpshot and a piece with deadaim stats that are basically useless to 2/3 the jobs on it. It's also arguably better set for DDing on bst than suvelia would've been though it also was more consistent with previous sets. I could definitely see them adding a pet stat in a piece or 2 if there were 2 pet jobs. And also maybe a ranged stat or 2 etc. But overall be for light DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    BST was always on heavy armor sets since the beginning
    It's kind of gone back and forth. Sometimes on heavy sometimes on light sometimes on both lol. Generally kept off of the heaviest of sets like tanking sets ones that even leave out some 2hd dds like sam or drg like those weird pld/drk/war only sets. That's why I'm thinking they might be trying to remove that inconsistency. But who knows they might just be throwing darst at boards
    (0)
    Last edited by Urmom; 11-06-2016 at 06:08 AM.

Page 130 of 297 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast