Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    Can we have a mini map? ^^
    I'm sure some FFXIV hater will point out that FFXIV has a minimap and anything that game does must be bad so we shouldn't have it. (even though basically every MMO that came out since FFXI has a minimap, and many PC users have long used tools that give you one).
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm sure some FFXIV hater will point out that FFXIV has a minimap and anything that game does must be bad so we shouldn't have it. (even though basically every MMO that came out since FFXI has a minimap, and many PC users have long used tools that give you one).
    I don't think you understand that there is a finite amount of development time and resources, and it'd be better spent on some things rather than others.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    I don't think you understand that there is a finite amount of development time and resources, and it'd be better spent on some things rather than others.
    I agree that the playerbase would likely much rather have a minimap than new mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    You keep bringing up XIV, seemingly just so you can jump to its defense. Please stop trying to derail threads just so you can tell us how much you love XIV. We get it already.

Yes, I realize this is off topic so this will be my only comment.
    (3)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    -Add new town npc for reset 1hour ability
    -Add new npc in escha zone to store pop item for ki ( or just allow thé current one to do it)
    -Add new rainbow campaign voidwatxh spoil+ (better chances to get HMP pouch)
    -Add "/lasttrustset" command to recall all five last npc we call
    -Add ilvl119 on Shield and instruments
    -Fix /lockstyle to avoid wear of when Seiryu remove one part of armor
    -Thank you for wardrobe2 we wait that since long time!
    (0)
    Last edited by Akivatoo; 03-30-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    You keep bringing up XIV, seemingly just so you can jump to its defense. Please stop trying to derail threads just so you can tell us how much you love XIV. We get it already.
    THANK YOU! Seriously, give the FFXIV thing a rest. We don't care and from I've been reading, no one here has been actively bashing FFXIV. At least not to the degree that you keep bringing it up.
    (0)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You read my mind ><
    (0)

7. 03-29-2016 01:44 AM
    Reason
    Because people are rude, mean and don't read.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    I agree that the playerbase would likely much rather have a minimap than new mounts.

Yes, I realize this is off topic so this will be my only comment.
    Going to keep this short and civil:
    1) I'm not the one that brings up FFXIV around here and I'm not sure where people are getting this idea. I've very frequently REPLIED to OTHER people bringing it up. I don't bring it up myself- this may be the first time I've ever made this sort of cynical reply on the forum. There was no intent to derail a thread or start a battle so I could jump to the defense of anything. This is purely a misunderstanding and I apologize for the reference as that was not the point of the post.
    2) You ignored the actual point of the post, which is that all too often, people are hating on good ideas for no good reason. If you're going to reply to my post, address the actual issue of the topic please, instead of making personal attacks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-29-2016 at 02:00 AM.

Hello, everyone!

While there has already been some information announced about what's coming in the April version update, there will of course be some quality of life adjustments.
    One of these is the addition of text commands to toggle the background music and sound effects on/off.

More news is on the way, so stay tuned!
    (3)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Can theses be activated during cut scene ? i have the music off all the time, but i would like it to be "on" only while i am watching a scene.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Hi,

I have a couple of suggestions:

- Can Kupofried (and possibly other passive trusts effects) EXP/CP range effect be given a larger range? If Kupofried is cast last, or near from last, sometimes the effect doesn't stretch out to the player.
    - An option "Take all" added to the delivery box system, rather than having to take each item at a time.

Thank you
    (3)

Page 96 of 296 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast