Page 158 of 297 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2962
    Character
    Siondra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    That I can back wholeheartedly! Make it a few million cruour or something and make it rare/ex. No more lugging around stacks of keys while farming, no more running out of keys and having to run back, and it would make popping all those chests so much easier while farming too. No more wondering "should I check first so I don't waste a key".
    (1)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Or just an "unlimited Key" that consume cruor when opening a chest
    (6)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdryik View Post
    Or just an "unlimited Key" that consume cruor when opening a chest
    I love this idea! Like a KI that just spends cruor instead of lugging keys around! Heck make it a quest too to get more people back into Abyssea for a while. great idea Cdryik
    (b^.^)b
    (2)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

can mog garden play moghouse music?

can you make it so the mog garden can select between mog garden theme and moghouse music?
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

cruor to sparks or gil

cruor to sparks or gil yes please
    (2)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    some special glasses to see voidwalker nm's
    (2)

I'd love a Ionis Staff like the Signet Staff.
    (2)

Character
    Fatts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Is it possible to have an implementation of <stbnpc> that only cycles through battleable targets?

In my opinion, from a bird's eye perspective, targeting is one of the main things that hinder gameplay. A rough list of these things:

1. A lack of on-screen timers for skill/magic cooldowns (This is big, a #1 priority imho. There are nearly no games without this, especially MMOs, even very old ones)

2. Targeting is actually pretty hard, even though after many years I got used to it. But since this is a QoL thread, I'd like to see this addressed (Re: my suggestion above, at the very least). It also has some glitches but I haven't been able to figure out what causes it.

(And I use <stpt> <stal> <stnpc> <lastst> etc. across all my macros, but they're not enough for even something simple such as cycling through battle-only targets)

Targeting can also take proximity into account, and first sort the targets in the list based on distance, so cycling would first take closest targets into account. (An on-screen list would also be very welcome addition here, very similar to how FFXIV does it)

3. Limited macros, which should be expanded (both number of lines but also the amount of chars per line), and wait capabilities

Only tip of the iceberg here though! I had a huge list of QoL stuff from years back, I'll post it if/when I find it.

But even just these would improve the gameplay drastically. They're that important imho.
    (3)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

new content yes please !!!

i know u said there would be no new content, but content is what brings in new people, and lots more money. without new content ppl do the same things over and over, except ambuscade which is new content, but its items are now worthless. the stacks of heavy metal are 50k on bahamut server, and the alex is 400k a stack and u get nothing at 15-30-50 hallmarks a piece. I dont mean to be rude, but somethings need some adjusting. I love this game, have since the start, i just want to see it do good and still flourish, even if you SE have given up on it, we haven't, and we would appreciate any help you can give us in making our lives just a tad more pleasurable. thanks for all that you have done, you have made huge improvements in nice places and made us proud, i just hope you can continue to do the same. also as far as new content, new armors, new weapons new bosses, things like omen are nice, but im still not satisfied, ff14 gets new content all the time, and it hasnt been given up on.
    (1)

Player
    Please add a new campaign for Sinister Reign. To make it simple and feasible to be implemented, copy what was done for Vagary. After choosing your reward from the menu, an additional random "Decanter" item (the ones added for the ANV Dial) is also awarded directly. This would result in a "double drop" campaign, just like Vagary, without having to change anything with the content or menu themselves. It would be very nice if the Decanters were also made POL-Sendable if this campaign were to be implemented.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 158 of 297 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast