Page 78 of 297 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
    Your right, people try and tolerate its pathetic state and run in circles around the pet mashing their macro buttons constantly hoping it might fire.

That doesn't mean its not horribly broken. BST JA's should work when I'm hitting a stupid mob... And I shouldn't need to stand on my pets nose and still have JA's not fire. SE should play the job and see how messed up it is and then make it work again.
    (2)

Character
    Avina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 85
    Probably a request that hasn't been seen before (or at least in awhile)...

Back when GMs used to manage player weddings, we used to have access to a couple of special locations as potential venues, such as the Morhen Lighthouse for Bastok and a special area for Sarutabaruta. See pics below:

It was kind of cool back in the day when we had access to these areas. They were private little venus with little else going on. It'd be fun to be able to use these spots for weddings and the like once more.

I imagine it need not be difficult to add, either. Simply just make a clickable point next to the entrance to the locations, that players can click on, and teleport on up there.

Again, its a small QoL thing, and probably not really on the radar, but it was on my mind.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    Your right, people try and tolerate its pathetic state and run in circles around the pet mashing their macro buttons constantly hoping it might fire.

That doesn't mean its not horribly broken. BST JA's should work when I'm hitting a stupid mob... And I shouldn't need to stand on my pets nose and still have JA's not fire. SE should play the job and see how messed up it is and then make it work again.
    I ended up getting used to it somehow but I agree with the fact that it feels terribly clunky and frustrating. Maybe they should change the gift "Fencer effect" and make it into "Pet command range +1".
    (0)

Character
    Fahzewn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Auto-dismount from Chocobo (or new mounts planned) when entering zones that cannot support them. Towns, Beastman holds, etc.

Not sure if there is a lore aspect to it like with upgrading the AF/Relic to 109/119 but could the Vagary clear requirement be removed from the 119 Empyrean armor?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Fahzewn View Post
    Auto-dismount from Chocobo (or new mounts planned) when entering zones that cannot support them. Towns, Beastman holds, etc.

Not sure if there is a lore aspect to it like with upgrading the AF/Relic to 109/119 but could the Vagary clear requirement be removed from the 119 Empyrean armor?
    Having the vagary ki's available from the rhapsodies town item moogles might be nice, 100k each.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshaka View Post
    This is also a problem for Ifrit's Crimson Howl.
    In the next version update, this previously mentioned adjustment will also apply to Ifrit's Blood Pact - Crimson Howl.

I've edited the last post for clarity as well.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    In the next version update, this previously mentioned adjustment will also apply to Ifrit's Blood Pact - Crimson Howl.

I've edited the last post for clarity as well.
    That is good to hear, thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    QOL Improvement:

Seriously, the Goblin merit thing needs to be changed completely. It's a good idea , but the implementation is terrible (typical square enix).

Going all the way to the goblin takes almost exactly as long as getting 75 merits... and giving 75 at a time, well it's just not even worth while considering the wasted time from the warping, the menuing, the running.

Just have merits go directly into the purchasing system, or make the merit cap 7500 (9999) Remove the goblin middle man. It's obnoxious, and unnecessary.
    (2)

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I have a suggestion about Auction House, it could be nice to be able to check price on AH even if we are full in the AH, currently when I want to check a price and my AH is full then I do it with old way on FFXIAH.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule View Post
    I have a suggestion about Auction House, it could be nice to be able to check price on AH even if we are full in the AH, currently when I want to check a price and my AH is full then I do it with old way on FFXIAH.
    I'm a tad confused. You can check the prices of anything on the ah regardless of what you have up. Do you mean checking specific items in your invent thru the sell function? Cause yeah you can't do that but you can still go thru bid and such
    (0)

Page 78 of 297 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast