Page 14 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Hurray for stackable logs and ores!!!!!!
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    If you are willing to gamble, you can try your luck farming caskets in east altepa desert for a casaba melon tank. 50 charges to dispense melon juice. Overall, the zone has been pretty kind to me if I go to get a new one. But then again, it could turn out to be a 3 day affair like I ended up doing for herders subligar.
    Mostly I just want to be able to stack juices I make. Juices would be great to level up cooking with if I didn't have to NPC them all. It seems so wasteful when I could be popping them for some smn leveling fun instead
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    here is my thought on this: only armor & other equipment shouldn't be able to be stacked. Everything else should be able to stack to 99, now I know we have the 12 stack system which is fine too. as long as it stacks in some way. Our gobbie bags are "magical" bags that allow us to carry a whole house worth of furnishings and lots and lots and lots of weapons armor, so as I understand that it seems like lore should play a part ... ummm it is a game ... in a game you can do what you want to do ... a stack of 12 logs or 12 ores is not that far fetched when as it have been mentioned previously several times we can carry things much larger in our bags. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Mr. Akihiko Matsui make the call, give us stacks! it will help with the inventory/storage room problems.
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Okay I thought of something as I was going to bed. The ability to still see LS chat while zoning. I doubt this can be put in since it would have to include the ability to open up/keep open the chat log while zoning. I just wish we wouldn't have to wait to type something to our LS while zoning or to guess when another is done zoning so they don't miss something directed to them. I had thought of something else but at the moment I don't remember what it is.

To bring in an idea from another thread the ability to change hair/face styles.
    (4)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Just remembered what my other idea was. Chocobo whistle, everyone needs one to ride their personal chocobo but you won't be able to have one if you accidentally forgot about your 1st chocobo during the time you are trying to find the person the lost chocobo belongs to. Soon after that is when you solve the handkerchief your chocobo found issue too and thus getting the whistle after that. There should be made a way to get the whistle even if you forgot about your 1st chocobo because let's face it raising one is boring even with the CS skip when doing the reports.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    Just remembered what my other idea was. Chocobo whistle, everyone needs one to ride their personal chocobo but you won't be able to have one if you accidentally forgot about your 1st chocobo during the time you are trying to find the person the lost chocobo belongs to. Soon after that is when you solve the handkerchief your chocobo found issue too and thus getting the whistle after that. There should be made a way to get the whistle even if you forgot about your 1st chocobo because let's face it raising one is boring even with the CS skip when doing the reports.
    I can run faster than a Chocobo now (with appropriate gear / job) I'd like to see the rental / 1st class STR END Chocobo's speed upped considerably to be faster than players can run.
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Yes but I think for most people riding a chocobo it being their own or a rental is for the music and not being hit by mobs. Also wish the chocobo song lasted til maybe five minutes left in the ride or something. Most zones don't have their own music so when the song ends with how it is now you end up with most of your trip in nothingness.
    (0)

Should just be allowed to switch between once and repeat in some menu.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    I know being able to get some maps can be hard to get even solo. One I think needs a change of some kind is getting the map of bostaunieux oubliette quest. Either have pirate attacks happen more often or raise the drop rate of the sand charm dropping off the skeletons or even the NM skeletons that can pop with these attacks. Another if they haven't changed this already is getting the map for old town movopolis as the chest could pop in a section where you still had to use another person to help you get to the chest.
    (0)

Character
    Silentsteel
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    A lot of the older maps that had quests to get them are actually buyable now in the starting nations at the map vendor, that's how I got my Bost<tab> map.
    (2)

Page 14 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast