Page 136 of 297 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    or... ask for the ability to buy multiple HQ crystals from the guild....? (also ask for HQ crystals to have an improved HQ rate cause HQ and all...)
    I would honestly MUCH prefer to pay with gil. GP is MUCH more annoying to come by. I'd also bet that it would be a far simpler task to add items to a standard NPC vendor than to change a part of a complicated menu-based system which hasn't been touched much in the last decade. The "HQ crystal should HQ more" thing would definitely be nice, but also probably more trouble than it's worth since they were only added/designed to allow for signing synths. I'd love it if there was a way to preserve the signature on signed cursed gear though

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlord View Post
    stuff
    Please no. ~_~

It's a bad idea to spend dev time on making a sidegrade/spacesaver reforge stage when they could be making actual new gear instead. Especially since it would take 16-20, far from inexpensive, upgrade stages per slot to reach that stage, plus the most-likely astronomical costs involved if it follows the same pattern of prior reforges. (Yes, certain upgrade stages are skippable, but that's the "proper" progression.) ...Wouldn't mind too much if they were added as Synergy recipes during an otherwise already slow month at some point though. XD

It's also a bad idea to make any reforges master-only since that does nothing but lock out anyone who isn't already "done" with the job before being able to benefit from it.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I want all AF combined into 1 set so I don't have to carry 3 sets of different items on every job I play.
    (1)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If were going that route, I want gear that no longer has job restrictions. All igarbage has the same stats, just let me get one set, the final set. All job.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    I want all AF combined into 1 set so I don't have to carry 3 sets of different items on every job I play.
    Can't think of any jobs offhand that would actually benefit from having every reforge :?
    Blindly upgrading and carrying around is not the best idea. Porter Moogle exists so the option to tuck never-used pieces exists as well.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    RDM:
    AF Hat
    AF Pants
    AF Gloves
    Relic Hat
    Relic Body
    Emp Hat
    Emp Body
    Emp Gloves
    Emp Pants
    Emp Boots
    (0)

Character
    Sanlord
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I didn't know this post had a owner. seems like I need to say sorry to someone or something.
    (0)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    My mind is boggled by this statement. I honestly can't imagine why you would need 160x equipments for a job like PLD... It's not complicated enough of a job to require anywhere near that much :/ Same goes for BLM.....

Can you list the sets (ex: TP, dt-, mdt-, MAB+, etc. not a full list of individual pieces) that you use for BLM and PLD? I'm betting there is a lot of almost-never-used and/or redundant gear and/or un-synergized equips in there..
    For only PLD set:
    Rampart
    Chivalry
    enmity +
    FC
    Cure
    Cureself
    Requiescat
    Sanguine Blade
    Savage Blade
    Chant du Cygne
    Atonement
    MAB
    Flash
    Enlight
    Reprisal
    Phalanx
    S.I.D
    Doom
    Charm
    Reraise
    Breath-
    PDT-
    MDT-
    IDLE
    Engaged
    EngagedAccu
    (0)

Please SE !

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Not really sure I'd call all those "sets". That only have one or 2 pieces or are really just combinations of other sets. And some are really scraping the barrel in terms of usefulness.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Not really sure I'd call all those "sets". That only have one or 2 pieces or are really just combinations of other sets. And some are really scraping the barrel in terms of usefulness.
    I agree and had a feeling that was the case. A good chunk of the non-visible stuff should also be able to pull double duty working for other jobs.
    (1)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    i put only set where use many different equip (unlike ja's with no modifier.)
    (0)

Please SE !

Page 136 of 297 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast