Page 99 of 297 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
    Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Why can't we just trade our moogle at our house all the items (stones/crystal/etc...) instead of running everywhere for everything and forget everytime where to trade thoses items ?
    Like a "Mog Garden Storage", but instead of an "physically storage", it is like the actual npc's, a sort of key item storage ?
    (0)

Character
    Genzz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The new topic about "things that make no sense" reminded me of this : is there any plan to remove the loss of TP when trying to use a WS on a target out of range?
    (0)
    Last edited by Genz; 04-03-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Consider removing the search numbers system in this game, it just makes people unhappy to see a number lower than what they remember from 4 years ago. It serves no use at all and it's purely a negative feature to people at this point.

Remove the number given for number of people online from /sea all
    remove the number given from /sea all a etc after truncation

These features offer nothing of real use and just makes people unhappy (very much like Blizzard ceasing sub number counts to stop the constant complaining, a feature no other mmo gives out publicly), the number of people online feature is something no other mmo has, and for good reason. Sure someone can laboriously still list every small niche of letters to find it but very much like on XIV most won't do it.

The game, the community and the players would be far better off not having this information so easily available to upset themselves over.

I even see people who fully solo everything with trusts complaining about there only being 500 or 1k people online, there is no rational thinking behind it either. They just compare one number with another and get upset.
    (3)
    Last edited by Castanica; 04-03-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Ionis duration should be much higher than 3 hours at this point.
    (6)

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I second this, sucks that it wears so fast! Specially when jp hunting ><
    (0)

Now that FFXI is PC only can we get the glow effect that only ever really worked well on PS2 on avatars / trusts / conflux / maws be changed or removed? This causes horrible lag at worst and looks ugly at best.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    Now that FFXI is PC only can we get the glow effect that only ever really worked well on PS2 on avatars / trusts / conflux / maws be changed or removed? This causes horrible lag at worst and looks ugly at best.
    There's a /gamerule command to remove it. I couldn't tell you what the command is though. Typing "/? /gamerule" gives a list of valid gamerule commands.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    There's a /gamerule command to remove it. I couldn't tell you what the command is though. Typing "/? /gamerule" gives a list of valid gamerule commands.
    I had a look around and all I could find was this:

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We’re planning to implement a feature that allows you to toggle certain effects on and off, such as alter ego auras. Getting this feature prepared will take some time, so please look forward to this in a future version update.
    Did they actually add it? I've looked at the commands and don't see anything.

Never mind, I found it. For anyone else:

/localsettings blureffect off

No more lag, lions legs are not blocky!
    (1)
    Last edited by Castanica; 04-05-2016 at 09:25 AM.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Special Eventive that should be set to be a Perminant in the Game Itself!!

Anyway's, I'm hoping they make these events like the rainbow campaign a permanent fixture into the game of FFXI like they've done for log-in campaign but I would request them to be a longer durations than just a week as they turned out to be with the last special events Rainbow Campaign due spend more time away from the game over a week at a time coming into the game every so often or maybe sometimes every other week, +2 week's, +3 week's even before getting to play again.

I missed most of the rainbow campaign due it's changes of in game boosted/supported events happened weekly instead of being longer and I was, however, happy that the this past campaign itself ran into a longer duration covering from one month into the next month.

I'm leaving an option open here for you all to list what your favorite event's would be chosen If you got the option to choose which events where to be added to that type of campaign for the boosted/supported/enhanced, etc., feature's to the game. I gave had enjoyed them myself when I wasn't busy completing something else in game or being busy away from the game doing something else entirely.. ;-) A Side Note: Really Loved the Name of last campaigns Tittle: "Rainbow's" campaign.

{Later's All!!}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 04-05-2016 at 01:14 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Anyway's, I'm hoping they make these events like the rainbow campaign a permanent fixture into the game of FFXI like they've done for log-in campaign but I would request them to be a longer durations than just a week as they turned out to be with the last special events Rainbow Campaign due spend more time away from the game over a week at a time coming into the game every so often or maybe sometimes every other week, +2 week's, +3 week's even before getting to play again.
    You are now my most disliked person in FFXI.

In my experience campaigns are terrible because they're like throwing cocaine in front of an addict, players get addicted to them and don't let go until they either achieve their goal (13,099 HP Bayld, 1,500 Heavy Metal Plates, etc) or time runs out. Everything else during the period of a campaign gets ignored. I'd much rather the development team made permanent changes to the game that drew players back to older zones, like higher mob density, higher level monsters, quicker repop timers, slight increases to item drop rates across the board (since fewer people are farming older items) and perhaps even adding highly sought after drops such as plutons/beitetsu/boulders and so on to their drop lists, albeit in typical FFXI fashion (very low quantities).
    (2)

Page 99 of 297 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast