Page 56 of 297 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    we should be able to /shout, /yell, /say and access the menu while we are dead just as you can in FFXIV

also we should be able to see a list of EVERYONE in the linkshell and who joined and who left, just as we can do so in FFXIV.

also shorten the recast time on summoning your wyvern for Dragoon, every other pet job can summon their pet instantly, if drg dies they have to wait 20 minutes, the timer needs to be shortened.
    (0)

Player
    please allow Guild Point items to be put on a slip or muled to same account. I have almost all of the furniture and skill + gear for all crafts (yes i went and got veteran/expert in all crafts).... it's taking up a lot of room, lol.

ooh, i remembered another option that would help that someone else mentioned. allow an inventory space for mog house furniture only. wouldn't cover the skill + worn items, but better than nothing.
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Can you actually get higher than level 70 in sub crafts? I thought the rule was that you could get to 70, then you had basically 40 "extra" points to divide up among all your crafts (excluding Fishing and Synergy). So that you could get up to 110 in a chosen craft, and 70 in every other craft (which is what I did).
    (0)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Can you actually get higher than level 70 in sub crafts? I thought the rule was that you could get to 70, then you had basically 40 "extra" points to divide up among all your crafts (excluding Fishing and Synergy). So that you could get up to 110 in a chosen craft, and 70 in every other craft (which is what I did).
    you only get 40 extra points to take crafts above 70. what you can do is take a craft to 98, get expert, then level another craft above 70. the one at 98 will lower at the same time once the one at 70 gets to 82, but you retain the title of expert. which is what i did. and so that is why i have all the stalls, and almost all of the other furniture and worn skill + items as well.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Singforu View Post
    you only get 40 extra points to take crafts above 70. what you can do is take a craft to 98, get expert, then level another craft above 70. the one at 98 will lower at the same time once the one at 70 gets to 82, but you retain the title of expert. which is what i did. and so that is why i have all the stalls, and almost all of the other furniture and worn skill + items as well.
    Yeah! it's just the one of the things that I really despise about leveling crafts into the higher levels by raising yet another craft into the higher tiers, you can actually loose all that time consuming hard work on another craft as it drops in levels just because you decided to do yet another craft to benefit you or some one who looks forward to seeing you craft stuff and you would love to do it in all crafts as well. It's like it's punishing you for pursuing into going further with another craft in a way as well!!

I also don't agree with the guilds being at a type war at least in somewhat mini story line of what I recall on how you they don't allow you to have the ability to purchase all KI's & crafting wardrobe gears from all crafting guilds at the same time instead of one puny locked to it guild at a very slow paced gain at a time! "guessing" this type of thing may be never changed our fixed since the creators or workers, just seem to be so busy with everything else that they are there adding into the game atm. <{at the moment.} <-Who knows for sure though of course!!

{[what I'm attempting to say is that I'd like to be able to point purchase or purchase all crafting wardrobe armors, crafting KI's from all guilds and not just one guild's item's at a time upon only after switching then it becomes available to you to do.]}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 02-03-2015 at 08:32 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

The irritating yet limited quantities of putting stuff up on the AH, Any-1 else feel?

Any-1 else feel it, feel the same way about being restricted to only put 7 items up on the AH out of 7 of the 80 slots type of storage's + inventory we carry around which is about 560 total!, minus the 80 on wardrobe storage = 640. I guess in way 7 slots on the ah would of been alright in the very long ago, very old days when it was one or two storage + inventory but now that we have much more we carry and wishing a lot more then the unlogical/illogical 7 slotted items on the auction house when versed with so much storage, putting 7 items only seems to small of an amount, like smaller the end tip of a threading needle, puny.

I had a few ideas to include that could solve an issue on the AH such as this and one of has been suggested in another way or with more then one type of name of the same thing previously on another thread.

#1. Make a 2nd Auction house and call it "Overstocked Auction House" or Add auction house npc's like in Norg & Tavnazian Safehold to "existing auction houses" and more ah npc's for such area's as Norg, Tavn. Safehold & Rabao for the 2nd auction house idea's that can handle the additional X-amount of items up on the ah.

#2. Create an AH Storage Vender or a huge Auction House Storage Vendor, I guess like a vending machine that will store items to be sold that you put up at the AH price you want it to sell at but of course you will get to see the ah price history before placing it up to be sold and it will be there waiting for one of the 7 items to sell and once it has open slot from an item sold out of the 7 items dropping it down to 6 etc. and it will automatically place the next item up on the ah! The only fickle problem with this is the ah sold items um..i'll call it the sold history list as it is now has to be cleared before more items can be put up on the ah, I guess it could sell it right directly from AH Storage Vendor in this case but items do take to long/a very time to sell as it is or don't sell at all as it is already which this expansion could help while waiting for those items to sell.

#3.Weeell.....Shoot forget the rest of the ideas I've had for this for everyone on all severs who've wanted the AH to increase it's slots in the amount of items it could hold into selling on the AH.
    I have heard folks say that its due to the games mechanics that its reached the maxed out limit onto all it could hold all together which is the problem they have had with FFXIV and thus I'm kind of hoping the few ideas I've suggested could possibly be a thinking outside of the box work around type of suggestion, I Hope.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 02-08-2015 at 12:55 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    ^ They tried to expand the AH to allow more slots (I believe at the time, 8), but they found that bogged the servers down too much.

"Increasing both the amount of items that can be listed on the Auction House and the length of time items are listed on the Auction House will directly increase server load.

With that said, there are no plans to implement these requests, but if the dev. team decides to do so, it will only be one of the suggested increases and not both.

The development team would like to look into these requests very carefully because each one would increase the server load, which would also cause an increase in the time required for the Auction House to load. "
    - Grekumah (http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-house-slots-7)
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Quote Originally Posted by Meyi View Post
    ^ They tried to expand the AH to allow more slots (I believe at the time, 8), but they found that bogged the servers down too much.

"Increasing both the amount of items that can be listed on the Auction House and the length of time items are listed on the Auction House will directly increase server load.

With that said, there are no plans to implement these requests, but if the dev. team decides to do so, it will only be one of the suggested increases and not both.

The development team would like to look into these requests very carefully because each one would increase the server load, which would also cause an increase in the time required for the Auction House to load. "
    - Grekumah (http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-house-slots-7)
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Category:News/FFXI

July 9th 2002 was when they decreased the slots from 8 to 7, after the May 16th 2002 launch. They did it because the huge population that signed up at launch all hitting the AH servers made them unstable. I would wager we have fewer players now than at launch, and a more robust server.

But yes, when the game launched, you didn't even have furniture storage. You has a Mog Safe (50 items) and a Gobbiebag (30 items), and it took a while before you could increase either of those. As such, the number of AH slots versus your inventory slots was high, at almost 10% of your inventory capacity. Now it's a very small percentage, just over 1%. That's a pretty big decrease of relative capacity. The number of items for us to use has also exponentially grown since launch.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Thanks for all the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    Home points in Beastmen Strongholds in the past by the BCNMs, in Halzam Testing Grounds
    We plan on continuing to add more home points, and we'll take your suggestions into consideration when we plan out new locations.

Please continue to post your suggestions on any other areas where you would like to have a home point.
    (5)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Alarion
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

"Sheet of Tunes" items

Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but I did get a Rank 4 prize on one of my mule characters during the 2015 Mog Bonanza. I chose the "Sheet of Adoulinian Tunes" as I thought it would be sendable to my main, as most of the items at that tier are sendable to same-account characters. However, I was sad to find out that the "Sheet of Adoulinian Tunes" (and likely the "Sheet of Promathian Tunes") are not sendable to another same-account character...

Right now I have an item that is essentially wasted as I don't have anything to play music in my mule character's Mog House, while my main has a Spinet and Orchestrion. I suppose I should have known it was a possibility that the item wouldn't be deliverable, but like I said, most of the other items at Rank 4 are - in addition to the fact that SquareEnix has been pretty good about telling us when items are not deliverable, such as items from the login campaigns. It would be awesome if those "Tunes" items could be sent to other characters...It's not like they impact gameplay in any way.

(Also, I collected my Mog Bonanza prizes on the 19th, which was 1 day before the undeliverable items list was updated. My fault for not waiting, I suppose.)

Edit:
    Spoke with a GM and they recommended I post here the following suggestions:
    -To implement some kind of replacement system if you choose the wrong prize. Or maybe give GMs the authority to swap prizes in situations like mine (wasn't exactly sure what they meant).
    -To indicate on the Mog Bonanza page the items that are not transferable, much like what is done on the login campaign pages, before the prizes are able to be redeemed.
    -To allow items like the tunes sheets, cosmetic gear, and non-gameplay affecting furniture to be transferable between same-account characters.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alarion; 02-27-2015 at 06:33 AM.

Page 56 of 297 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast