Page 68 of 297 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Usually it displays in the text chat log upon hitting the /clock command feature as far as I know, am I wrong!?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Usually it displays in the text chat log upon hitting the /clock command feature as far as I know, am I wrong!?
    thing is, it also toggles the clock display on and off, so you have to hit it twice.
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    thing is, it also toggles the clock display on and off, so you have to hit it twice.
    Alternatively, use "/clock on" which will display all the information from clock and toggle the display on, or keep it on if it already is.
    (2)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Would it be possible to get more versions of Sinister Reign? For the other expansions.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Urthdigger View Post
    Alternatively, use "/clock on" which will display all the information from clock and toggle the display on, or keep it on if it already is.
    Yup, exactly!! :-) wonder if really means if he wanted to have it always up under or next to the day, time, position, clock on the game as a setting..too.. hmmm o.o
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    Would it be possible to get more versions of Sinister Reign? For the other expansions.
    Would it be possible for the dev team to design content that is accessible by more than a handful of jobs?
    (1)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    Would it be possible for the dev team to design content that is accessible by more than a handful of jobs?
    I've literally done SR with every job in the game. Even PUP which are hard to find.
    (0)

Character
    Myrddin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 45
    Oh I know about the /clock thanks guys, I was just sick of alt + tabing out to see the time. I can /clock, but then i gotta /clock again to get the compass back up. sheer lazyness on my part lol
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    I've literally done SR with every job in the game. Even PUP which are hard to find.
    I guess I've pissed off too many of the wrong people, or play at the wrong times, or inhabit some sort of bizarro Asura.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    I guess I've pissed off too many of the wrong people, or play at the wrong times, or inhabit some sort of bizarro Asura.
    I'm not saying that people on Asura will let you join their shouts. You will probably have to make your own because PUG tend to pick one way of doing things and never change. But that said, Mana burn and Melee strats can clear it just as easily as BST strats. I try to spread my time evenly among the three just to stay sharp. You never know what the cray babies are going to get nerfed next. ;P
    (1)

Page 68 of 297 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast