Page 65 of 296 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
    Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Allow us to use Uriel Blade sword weapon skill, please. Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions, I've forwarded them to the development team. Some of you are on to our tricks, but we'd still like to share quality of life changes that we’re looking into.

Currently, we're checking to see if we can increase the amount of silt pouches and bead pouches that can be stacked from 12 to 99.
    that would mean you have to use it 99 times. Is there a way to use the whole stack at once? I wonder if that is even possible. :/
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    ...Yes, you'd have to use it 99 times, but you'd have to do that with 8 stacks of 12 and 3 leftover as well. The point of making it stack to 99 instead of 12 is that those of us who farm CP in Escha get one for every ten enemies we kill, plus those in chests, and so we fill up our inventory quickly. Which is more effective, 99 items filling one inventory slot, or 99 items filling 9 inventory slots? It doesn't change the fact that if you had 99, you'd have to use 99, regardless of how they're stacked. >_>;
    (2)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Could you please provide a detailed explanation of each food in the game and what does the positive and negative states gives?
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by shaduf View Post
    Could you please provide a detailed explanation of each food in the game and what does the positive and negative states gives?
    info starts to get spotty post audolin, but most of this information is already avaliable on various community sites and wikis. Thus I'd limit it to newer items, as most such items we already have detailed info for all over the net.
    (1)

Also, if you have access to the Japanese Ultimania guides they have been putting out for the game every year, they have a lot of item stats officially given there, which is where the wikis have gotten some of the information. Square does Ultimania guides for most of their big games in Japan, which are the most complete guidebook you've ever seen.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Novasilex
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'd like to suggest backing up the equipset list to server, so that when the macros that contain them are downloaded to a client they are still functional.
    (1)

Why does the dream world feel more real?

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Silex View Post
    I'd like to suggest backing up the equipset list to server, so that when the macros that contain them are downloaded to a client they are still functional.
    Didn't they just add that functionality in the september update?
    (1)

Character
    Verda
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Like you have the option to do for waypoints, can crystal teleports and book teleports also have the option to remove confirmation dialogue or at least make the default selected option Yes?
    (2)

Character
    Poooty
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Silex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    Didn't they just add that functionality in the september update?
    It was actually the August update, but yes, they have indeed already implemented saving equipsets to the server. I have made use of this feature myself when I needed to switch to another computer, and it worked without a problem.
    (1)

Page 65 of 296 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast