Page 19 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    SE already shot that one down in another thread unfortunately, but they did say we would be getting replacements.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    SE already shot that one down in another thread unfortunately, but they did say we would be getting replacements.
    Yeah I saw that, I still like the idea though.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    So do many others. :/
    (1)

Greetings,

As a continuation to the quality-of-life adjustments made to the auction house in the March version update, in the April version update we’ll be making it so when selling items on the auction house the number of items up for sale, the item help text, and the item category will be displayed.
    (14)
    Last edited by Camate; 03-20-2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Correction of information
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Thanks! That's great.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

As a continuation to the quality-of-life adjustments made to the auction house in the March version update, in the April version update we’ll be making it so when selling items on the auction house the number of items you’ve put up for sale, the item help text, and the item category will be displayed.
    Trust NPCS in WoTG Zones yes? btw how comes the /checkparam dosn work on a single NPC in the past?! you guys ar very lazy anyhow...
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Including the item help text is superfluous, as you already have it on your screen when you pick it from your inventory to sell it.

Instead, what I'd find useful is seeing how many others are currently for sale. Knowing how much competition there is can help in picking an asking price.
    (3)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    that "item category" bit will be very much welcomed in particular.
    (2)

not a priority but a request: as long as you are working on these things could we have a "forward" option added to the delivery box? fairly often I receive something I want to go directly to a mule and my inventory tends to be fairly full-12 jobs and alot of non muling R/Ex gear. same thing happens with craftables i wish to send to a shellmate. no hurry, it would just make life easier to send it without having to take it into my active inventory 1st. Thanks for any consideration.
    (3)

one other request, I'm sure it's been asked before but could you PLEASE get Trust NPCs affected by ALL party buffs? avatar's favor isn't a huge thing but for Geo those auras are over half the job. Trust NPCs not being affected is why I've abandoned playing it.
    (1)

Page 19 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast